Chapter 57.

PAISLEYS POV:

I see his face turn into this weird, almost sad and disappointed expression. I see this cloud of doubt hover above him. I can see he really doesn't want to tell me for some reason.

"Paisley, I don't think that's a good idea." he sighs, avoiding my eye contact.

"Why not, Jai? Just tell me, I want to know how much. I need to know if I can afford it." I reply.

"Paisley I don't know if that's the best thing for you." he sighs again. I don't know where my sudden anger comes from, it's just kind of there.

"Since when were you my mum? Are you going to help or do I need to do it myself?" I snap at him, catching him off guard.

"Woah, woah, Paisley. Sit down. That's your baby hormones talking." he rushes, pushing me down onto the stool.

"No. Jai. Why won't you tell me?" I ask with the same tone.

"It's just that abortion is kind of a big deal. You can't make that decision on your own." he explains, kneeling so he's the same height. He's making me feel like I'm like three or something. I raise an eyebrow at him until he finally cracks.

"Abortion doesn't cost too much in the early stages. I think about now, it would cost you about 400-500 dollars. The price goes up depending on how long you've been pregnant for. At the twenty week period, it would cost thousands." he sighs, scratching the back of his neck. I'm sort of just staring at the ground, my anger gone, lost in thought.

"Alright, you need Colbie." he says, standing up and walking over to my guitar which was rested against the wall. I'm really confused, but I follow him with my eyes until it occurs to me that he meant Colbie Caillat.

He holds out his hand for me to take and he leads me over to a chair over the other side of the room. He drags my little stool over and sits down, placing his fingers on the strings, ready to play.

"Put your make up on
Get your nails done
Curl your hair
Run the extra mile
Keep it slim
So they like you. Do they like you?" He starts, smiling this really cute, cheeky smile. In a friendly way of course.

"Jai.." I whine, trying to get up off the chair but he stops me. I just stop trying and I start to laugh at this.

"Get your sexy on
Don't be shy, girl
Take it off
This is what you want, to belong
So they like you. Do you like you?" He sings.

"Come on!" He says, indicating for me to join in.

"No." I laugh, shaking my head.

"You don't have to try so hard
You don't have to give it all away
You just have to get up, get up, get up, get up
You don't have to change a single thing." he sings, putting down the guitar and standing up. He extends his hand again which I take and he leads me to the middle of the room.

"You don't have to try, try, try, try
You don't have to try, try, try, try
You don't have to try." he sings the chorus, spinning me around as we dance.

"Oh

Get your shopping on,
At the mall,
Max your credit cards
You don't have to choose,
Buy it all
So they like you. Do they like you?

Wait a second,
Why should you care, what they think of you
When you're all alone, by yourself
Do you like you? Do you like you?

You don't have to try so hard
You don't have to give it all away
You just have to get up, get up, get up, get up
You don't have to change a single thing

You don't have to try so hard
You don't have to bend until you break
You just have to get up, get up, get up, get up
You don't have to change a single thing." he sings, still dancing with me on the music room floor. He then spins me around, but grabs me around my waist and begins to tickle me, making me giggle like a maniac.

"Sing with me." he teases, making me double over from that horrible feeling of being tickled.

"Okay, okay." I laugh as he lets go.

"You don't have to." I start the next chorus.

"try, try, try, try
You don't have to try, try, try, try

No
Oh.
You don't have to try so hard
You don't have to give it all away
You just have to get up, get up, get up, get up
You don't have to change a single thing

You don't have to try, try, try, try

Take your make up off
Let your hair down
Take a breath
Look into the mirror, at yourself
Don't you like you?
Cause I like you" we finish together, looking into his eyes. For some reason I feel like I want to kiss him, but he pulls me into a hug, walking me in circles. On the way around, I catch a glimpse of someone at the door, tears forming in his eyes.