☸MISTAKE? ☸

After a week

Y/n's POV

I was having a massive headache.
And I couldn't move my hands, I was feeling as if I was tied up!
Tied up?
Again!
No...

Nooooo..

I shouted my lungs out! I was sweating by remembering them! I was looking around and I figured out I was in a hospital room!

I looked around again no one was there.. I tried to move my hands but there were drips connected to my hands

 I tried to move my hands but there were drips connected to my hands

Soon enough I saw coco..
I was soo soo soo happy seeing her. Finally!

I was thinking I would not see her,again! She ran to me and hugged me, I hugged her back tightly I started crying

I was very much happy seeing her finally! I could feel she was also crying. Soon uncle park came in along with Cocos boyfriend seo. I hugged uncle park, I was so happy finally seeing them all again. I couldn't describe my happiness.

Coco I thought I would never see you again. I was so afraid! Coco I don't know who they were? They were talking bad about my Dad! They were talking about some sort of revenge. I was telling them my dad is not a bad person, but they were not listening they started torturing me look what they did? What if they come back, what if they take me again.

Coco please please save me! I don't want to go back there.

*crying*

My..my Dad was not a bad person, please coco save me!

Coco: shh!

Shhh!

Clam down sweetie. I'm here! No one is gonna hurt you. Look Dad and seo are also here.
They'll not come again. And I know your dad is good person.