💮DATE? 💮JK💮

It was a new day all were gathered in the living room, talking about some stuff, when jk spoke:-

Jk: Princess! Get ready we are leaving around 10:30

Where?

Jk: Did you forget?? We have a Date remember??

Hmm.. Didn't they forget about that date thing or whatever, I gave him "I don't want to go" Look, he just got up and pushed me upstairs to get ready. I looked at Tae, so that he will not lash out on me, but he was okay with everything.

I quickly got ready and went downstairs, where everyone were there, jk took my hands and lead me out. I looked at everyone they were giving me thumbs up, I smiled at them and left.

We were in the car I don't know where we are upto, but looking at his face all excited, I was feeling happy as well. We didn't talk much, just some stuffs here and there, after about an hour finally! The car stopped and when I got down, it was a zoo.

Okay! I didn't think he would take me to a zoo

Okay! I didn't think he would take me to a zoo. He took my hands with him, and we entered the zoo. It was so soo beautiful, I love animals, who don't? come on! We were walking around looking at the animals. And then he spoke:-

Jk: You know, I always wanted to come here with my close ones.

He was not looking at me, but he had this pleasant smile on his face. And then he continued..

Jk:I know probably you won't assume me as a person who likes all these things, and I personally didn't think I would be this kind of a person. But by the time you came into my life, I wanted to show you a different jungkook. I didn't want you to believe, what I show to the people, I want you to know who I am! I feel I can be totally crack head with you and that's what I like about you, I don't feel uncomfortable with you, and please don't leave me.

He finally stopped walking and looked at me, I have been with him for a very long time now, but he has never spoke to me in this way

He finally stopped walking and looked at me, I have been with him for a very long time now, but he has never spoke to me in this way. He had tears in his eyes and I believe once you cry in front of the person you have the bond with, it becomes ultra special. Because, in the world full of fake people hiding their emotions behind fake smiles. Genuine tears only fall in front of the person whose soul is meant to be yours.