❣What are we??❣

Your pov

It was after a month or more after that EXO's incident. Right now I'm laying down on kookie shoulder, we were having a movie marathon, and I fell asleep not exactly asleep, I'm just laying on his chest just a bit relaxing. He was on his phone, and then someone sat down on the sofa, I couldn't figure out who it was as I was closing my eyes.

And then that person started massaging my legs. I didn't freak out because come on, it must be either one of them. And then kook spoke,

Kook: Can't you keep your hands away from her for a while?

Tae: Why should I?

Okay, this deep voice belongs to my monster, I didn't open my eyes, I wanted to listen to their conversation. After that incident, everyone are aware of our relationship, like is it relationship? What do we stand for? Like what are we two? I have no idea for now!

And I have been planning on asking him about us! But everytime I get my courage to ask him, I don't know something in me stops me. You can say it's my insecurity, I don't want him to dump me. Half of me know he'll not but half of me is afraid too. Argh this is so frustrating😤..

Kook: Your very Lucky, you know that right?

Tae: Hmm! Why so!

Kook: huh;! Seriously, hyung! She is with you what else you want?

Tae: Someone's jealous!

Kook: Huh! As if,

Tae: Come on dude aren't you over her!

Kook: I'm trying!

Tae: You better get over her.

Kook: you know! She was crying when I confessed to her.

Tae: I know, I know.

Kook: What? Wait you knew?