*Escape*

Next day i was really tired, I just wanted to lay down. Yesterday was so hectic, and the last incident with that monster didn't let me sleep for almost whole night.

And I know today facing him will be really uncomfortable. And while I was in my thoughts jhope entered telling me to get up for breakfast! And here comes a more stressful day.

It was the same like yesterday, first breakfast where that monster was glaring at me for no reason.

And then reading at library with namjoon and then dance class with jhope, listening music with suga.

And then helping jin in kitchen, yes he didn't allow me to do anything but he wanted me to be there. And then gaming session with jungkook and to be honest he was super clingy.

And the continuation of 50 shades of grey with jimin and he was also so clingy then dinner after that walking with the monster. Hmmm! I'll die if I continue doing this for days they don't even let me rest for a while.

But now I'm really worried about coco I'm pretty sure she will be looking for me, and my mom she'll be worried too.

It's been 3 days since I'm here, and I don't think they are planning to let me go. And they are just getting on my nerves why are they keeping me here.

I need to talk to my mom and coco, I can't wait until they release me from here!!!! So I decided to talk to them,

I slowly made my way from the room to the living room they were all gathered there great!

I get to talk to them all.

Hmmmm I took a deep breath before approaching them....

Jin: Why are you awake princess, go back to sleep it's pretty late

Umm..mm,, I need to talk to you all!

Tae: Talk about what??

About..,,!! Coco and my mom

Rm: What about them sweetie?

I__ I need to talk to them please, they would be worried about me.

Suga: You know the answer princess, why are you asking it again

Hobi: go back to sleep.

But just listen to me, they would be really worried! I'll just talk to them once. *crying*

Jimin: Talk about what?? That your here with us again.

Jk: Princess, do you think we are that dumb! If you talk to them, they will take you from us.

*crying*

If you want, I'll not tell them that I'm with you! Please let me talk to them once.

Tae: And they will believe you, huh! What will you say if they ask where you are or with whom you are!?
Don't waste your time, baby! Just go and sleep.

*angry*
No, I'll not go!!!

Tae: Don't raise your voice, y/n, I don't like it.

I don't care if you don't like it.

Just let me go.