💔Broken💔

Your pov

It's been 2 to 3 months after Mr. Park and coco brought me back from BTS, they first kept me with them. And then sent me to Busan. It was really hard for me because every day I had to call coco or Mr. Park to tell them, where I am? With whom I am, what am I doing. Basically they were controlling my life.

And that's not what's hurting me, coco is behaving weirdly, like she taunt's me for trusting the wrong people. She gives me this "such a looser" Look! I'm tired of everything. Everyone giving me this pep talk about everything. Why is everyone controlling my life.

And moreover, I can't forget them. They invade my thoughts daily. I want to forget them, but I can't I have been trying really hard to forget them. But , it's like they invade my thoughts somehow. And it's all this bitter memories of them, which I want to forget. It's literally been 3 months , still they have not made any attempt to contact me.

I guess, coco is right. I'm a looser, I trusted them with whole heart and they just didn't give a fuck about my feelings. But even though I want to forget them, I just can't. I can't take them out of my mind. Everything they did , their care their love it's really hard to believe that it was just a act and I didn't mean anything to them..

Thinking of them, I have cried for God knows how many night's. I have spent days weeks, months over analysing this situation, trying to put pieces together, justifying what could have happened, why did they behave such way. Did I do something wrong, or do they have reason. But, I get tired thinking of them all the time, not getting any answer back, I just want to leave everything and move on.

I think of him, did he love me? Did he care about me? Was it everything a act? Do he miss me? But there's no answer, if he really cared where is he? And thinking about all this, it just leave me all broken, but I can't let me down. I don't want everyone to step on me.

I reassured myself that, girl its time to snap all the way out of it now. If he really wanted it to work , he would show some efforts to get you back. If he didn't want to loose you, he would've took steps to keep you with him, if he really wanted you to be happy, then you wouldn't be crying over him . So stop this.

I'm telling myself that, it's okay you're sensitive they played, so it's okay, your not over reacting, if it hurts you then it fucking hurts you. Don't let anyone tell you that your crying over a wrong person. No, you loved them all to the depth that, letting them go is hard for you. No one knows the amount of love they showered on you. So it's okay, you have been to a lot of shit and now it's time for you to move on.

Don't think about BTS, don't think about Taehyung, don't care about Coco. Just live for yourself, make sure that no one steps on you. You need to be strong so that in future you don't fall for false hope. Be Strong for yourself.

With all the pep talk for myself, I joined Mr. Park's company.Yes, Mr. Parks company, because my mom wants me to work there and I'm fine with it. I'm not living with coco, she lives with her boyfriend and I live by myself in the small apartment near the office.

She visit me daily, and she looks after me. I love her there's no doubt in that, but sometimes she acts weird in terms of BTS. She just hate the fact that I lied her all the while and lived with them, that's fine , I would've acted the same. But everytime there's something happening she will just taunt me about them and also the choice of my love, like she literally reminds me how pathetic I am for liking someone like Taehyung.

And also she wants me to hook up with this guy called min jae,

and when I show no interest in him, she taunt's me that he is better than Taehyung and crap

and when I show no interest in him, she taunt's me that he is better than Taehyung and crap. I just can't take it. It's not like min jae is a bad guy, no he is good. But I can't feel anything for him. I just can't, there's something about Taehyung that, no matter how much I try I can't feel anything for anyone unless it's him.

Right now I'm in the office, I and min jae work in the same branch. We talk a bit here and there and that's it. And I have been keeping everything to myself, I don't hang out with anyone anymore. I just do my work and then go back to the apartment. It's like I'm dead inside, but still I had live. I don't know what sort of life I'm living, but it's going on.

Coco: Y/n, it's time. Do you want me to drop you back home.

No, that's fine. It's 5 minutes I'll manage!

Coco: Are you sure?

Yeah! I'll get going

Jae: I can drop you,

That's fine! Thank you.

With that I bid bye to them, and made my way to my home. I was walking that, someone called my name from behind..

Y/n!

I turned around, I was so happy looking at his face, I smiled after so many days. I quickly ran towards him and hugged him tightly..

I missed you!...