*My entertainment they said-3*

Okay so now I'm standing in front of a music studio, I mean I'm not surprised anymore, if they are gonna tell me that they have dinosaur in this mansion I'll not be surprised either who the fuck has a music studios!? In their house. He went inside and sat in the chair gesturing me to sit beside him.

Suga: Okay! Princess what genres do you listen!

Huh!! Can't he just play a song rather than asking questions. I don't know anything about music, I just like to listen that's it!

Hmm, I listen to slow music.

Suga: Hmm.. By your behavior I guessed it at first itself! No worries I have lots of collection of music choose any song of your choice and relax.

Okay;!..
By that I went near him, he gave me a headphone 🎧connected to his system. I started searching for something I can listen, because his playlist had rap songs. And I don't listen to rap songs. I found a song and I played it.
Coldplay, "strawberry swing "
I was listening to it, and suddenly he started playing his own rap song, does he really want me to relax listening this!

 Coldplay, "strawberry swing "I was listening to it, and suddenly he started playing his own rap song, does he really want me to relax listening this!

Suga: Listening to slow songs makes you sad! Listen to the rap it's great, you'll feel hype🔥.

Seriously! Why can't I even choose a song that I want to listen. That pale guy over there is listening to his own playlist and smiling like a fool! Huh I'll blast from their stupidity!.. How in the hell does this mean relaxing or my entertainment when they are just doing what they want!.
What felt like a year, that guy stopped playing his songs. Man my head is spinning, from that voice.

Suga: Come on princess that's enough for today! You can go to your room now.

Yay! I jumped from my chair and I ran out that so called studio. Huh what a relief! I was walking as fast as I could. I don't want anyone to drag me again. I need to sleep that's it! When I just reached the room I was held back by my waist, I got startled I started to panic. That was my wrost nightmare if someone held my waist again. I don't know how but i started to shout please leave me, don't hurt me again. Please please I started to cry!