☸Don't let me go ☸

Taehyung pov

It was around evening, and my princess , kook and hobi hyung went for shopping and rest of us are chilling. I was in my phone and soon I received a call from a unknown number,
📞📞📞📞

Hello, who is it?

Unknown: Umm, Taehyung!! Taehyung how are you bro?

Who is it?

Unknown: I don't think, it's been a long time that you forgot my voice!

Who the fuck are you. I don't think you wanna mess with me right now. I would find you and don't even think before firing bullets all over your head!

Unknown: haha I don't think you'll have all that time, don't you wanna save your little princess.

I threw the vase beside me, and growled at the phone no one ever talks shits about my princess.

If you know she is my princess, you better know the consequences of touching her.

Unknown: huh! You think I don't have the guts to do it! Come on, I have called you in the first place to warn you and you underestimate me. That's not fair.

Fucking stop mocking, tell me who you are and you'll fucking regret threatening me.

Unknown: you'll know it soon, till then keep her safe!! I don't mind kidnapping her again, now I know she is not yoongi's sister.

With that the call disconnected, that motherfuckers, they have the audacity to call me and threaten me about taking y/n away from me. I was so furious and everyone came near me to ask about what happened,

Jimin: What is it Tae? Why are you so angry

Suga: Why are you throwing things away?

Rm: Who were you talking to?

Hyung, Idk who it was but it was definitely one from EXO.

Jin: EXO?? Are you sure. Didn't we take them down? I don't think it's them.

I'm sure hyung it's them. He threatened me that they'll take y/n away again and also,

Jimin: That motherfuckers, didn't they learn their lesson from the past.

Suga: And?

And, they know that y/n is not suga hyung's sister!

Suga: How did they know that? That's impossible!

Rm: It was only us, who knew about that!

Jin: Does that mean, every group are curious about y/n and are planning to hurt her?

I don't care that hyung, I'll fight each one of them who will try to hurt her!!

Suga: That will not be easy Tae!