💜Give her some time 💜

BTS pov

What the hell was that Tae? Said jin glaring at him!

Jin:You can't behave like that! She needs time to adjust you can't just shout at her like that.
Don't forget we took her back because we need her to forgive us. And what you just did is not acceptable. You need to fucking clam down.

Tae: Hyung I know what I'm doing

Tae: Hyung I know what I'm doing. She would never keep quite! Convincing her to stay here is next to impossible. Do you think she would agree, not in her wildest dream she would like to stay with us. I need to be rude to her in order for her to stay here.

Rm: He has a point tho! But remember Tae, you can't be rude to her all the time, we need to make her forget the past. We don't want her to hate us more than she does already. Do you get it?

Tae: I know that hyung, but what I just did was necessary or else she would not stay here.

Suga: I guess Tae is right! She would try to escape from here. We know for a fact that she needs to trust us to forgive us. But right now she is really scared.

Hobi: we can give her some time to adjust and I'm sure being with us will make her thinking about us change.

Jk: yeah! She will not trust us that easily! It will take time.

Jimin: We can wait tho. And it's fun to have her, I'm mean that was funny how she was hiding under that blanket. She is really a child.

Tae: She is really funny, you had to see her running from us back in busan that was hilarious.

Jk: yeah! She looked adorable.

Jin: Fun things aside, Tae remember don't be harsh on her next time get it!

Tae: Yesss, Hyung I'll keep that in mind

Hobi: it's pretty late! Let's get to sleep.

Everyone: okay good night!

Tae: That's it princess now your here with me. I'll make sure to make you mine. Sleep tight princess it's gonna be a new day tomorrow.

______________________________________