❇Its happening again ❇

Your pov
I quickly ran to him and hugged him, with all that going in my life, seeing him was just a blessing. I have missed him the most on these days.

(Note: Ignore the blood on his hands)

I was so happy , finally there was someone who wouldn't judge me on my feelings. I knew I could tell him everything, he would understand me. I hugged him tightly.

Minho: aww, did my duffer missed me.

Why didn't you receive my calls!? Why didn't you tell me your coming back?

I pulled away and started hitting him,

Minho: Yah! Is this a way you welcome. I wanted to give you a surprise and your being mean.

He started pouting and acting like he is hurt

He started pouting and acting like he is hurt. Huh! How much I missed his tantrum, god he is the best!

Stop, your not even hurt. Come let's go to my place it's near.

Minho: Aren't you living with coco, where is she?

Hmm, she lives with seo!

Minho: What about you? Did you find someone?

Hmm, let's just go! Don't start your interrogation here.

With that I pulled him towards my apartment, we had a couple of talks about stuffs, he made himself comfortable in the room.

Minho pov

I could sense something was off, she was being a little different. It's like she needs to tell something, but she was holding herself, so I asked her before things get awkward between us.