☣EXO⚛BTS☣

Se-hun pov
We were all in theater, including y/n and BTS, she was between V and jimin, she was laughing loudly, it was so good to watch her, I didn't even watch the movie for a slightest time, she was hiding beside V, I guess she was uncomfortable under my gaze. And that V was glaring at me. And in the interval he pulled y/n towards him and they kissed, ! Fuck!! I was so pissed off looking at them, are they dating or something, she didn't even push him. I don't mind if they are dating, she will be mine and only mine. I have never been this attracted to a girl and she is perfect in every angle.

After the movie

I saw them going towards the parking lot and we followed them, and we were face to face with them. Jin pulled her behind him, this girl is really important for all of them.

D. O: we met again!

And with that we were having a heated argument, but still they didn't let anyone look at her, but then

Baek: To be honest, she doesn't look like your sister!

Suga: I don't need to prove it to you!

Baek: I mean look at you grandpa! And just look at her all gorgeous.

And when he said that she giggled!!, Although I couldn't see her face, her giggle was the cutest sound I have heard. And then Jin signalled her to be quite.

Kai: Look she finds it funny, babygirl why don't you come with us we can make you happy!!

Jk: Princess get in the car, NOW!!

Jk was so angry that he would kill kai in any instant, and y/n obeyed him and sat inside the car.

Jk: I'm fucking warning you for the last time don't you dare talk to her, I'll chop your head and throw it into the garbage.

With that they all sat in their car and went away. Though I wanted to look at her face, they just drove away.

Let's follow them.

Suho: This is gonna be fun, let's go!
🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀

Your pov

I was in the car and everyone were glaring at me. I just hung my head low!

Jimin: Why did you giggle!!

Mmm... That was funny!!

Suga: What??

Oppa!! Don't be mad, I just found it funny, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to laugh at that situation.

Jin: You know how dangerous they are to you?

I don't know oppa, I don't want to know. All I know is you all will protect me, and my dear oppa promised me that he will be there for me all the time.