✒Taking down✒

BTS
Third person pov
(It's still the same day)

It was rare for you to get out of the office around 11,it seemed like something was off. Because you indeed looked upset, so the guards informed BTS about your early departure from the office.

Jk: Guards informed that, princess left the office soon and she somehow looked off.

Jin: Maybe because of the encounter we had with her the other day, guess it kinda effected her!

Tae: I don't think so,

Jin: Why?

Tae: Hyung, it isn't the first time we have spoke to her, and she finds peace in the office that's why she prefer being there other than coming out of there.

Jimin: Hmm, I guess Tae has point there, let's just check the CCTV of the office.

Hobi: Lemme hack the office CCTV.

Rm: fine!

Suga: Make it fast then.

After that, hobi hacked the Park company CCTV, and the scene in front of them shook them. They were more over shocked to see their princess slapping her friend coco. It was like a pinch me moment for them.

Jimin: Okay, are you all seeing what I'm seeing or am I hallucinating?? Things

Jk: I was about to ask you the same. Did she slap her

Jin: She slapped her twice,

Suga: That's my sister! I have raised her right!

Hobi: Gosh! That was bang on. Princess doesn't seem like the rebel type.

Tae: She looked hot though!

Suga: Hold your tongue huh!

Tae: What? She's mine, I can say so.

Suga: Not yet!

Tae: She will be though!

Rm: Can you both stop bickering. The real question is why? Why did she slap her?

Hobi: Yeah!! She was so fond of her, I don't think it's something simple.

Jk: yeah princess isn't the person to burst out at simple things!

Tae: I agree. Damn these CCTV doesn't have a voice record?

Jimin: What a waste, hmm! What shall we do now??

Jin: Hmm. Wait! I have someone there who can tell us everything!