✡Being comfortable ✡

Tae's pov
I was watching her while she was speaking to her mom and her friend. I was genuinely feeling happy looking at her, her smile,the way she was convincing her friend, the way she was holding back her tears. Everything about her was amazing,.

Your povI was done speaking with both of them, I came back where everyone else were there

Your pov
I was done speaking with both of them, I came back where everyone else were there. They were all looking at me with a smile on their face,and I smiled back.

Umm

Umm.. Thank you!

I was about to give the mobile back to them. Soon suga spoke.

Suga: You can keep it with you. We don't want it back.

Rm: Till the time you obey us, you can do whatever you want.

Jimin: But the rule is simple! You can't go out with out us.

Tae: You can't leave us. Got it!

I nodded my head!!!!...

Tae: Words baby doll!

When I was just thinking about obeying them.. This monster has to be all flirty!!...

Okay!!

Suga: Umm.. You know you can call me oppa. I always wanted a sister like you.

Ummm.. What??

Jk: Hyung wants you to call him oppa! He wants to be your brother as you both have same first name.

Is he serious! Does he really want me to call him brother! That's interesting.

Rm: Yeah!! You can call us to! We are elder than you and technically we are your brother's.

Maknae line: Expect us! Though..