••FLASHBACK-2••

It was like 4-5 days to that incident and the marks on my body vanished! And today I was going back to school.

I was really nervous to face him. And when I reached the campus, everyone around me were giving me weird look. Why are they staring at me like that.

I shrugged that feeling and went inside the school and in the hallway they were shouting some nasty things to me,

Boy1: look the hottie is here

Boy2:Huh!! Woobin is lucky!!.

Boy3:I really want to have her?

Boy4:I didn't know she would have such fantasy!!.

Boy5:Ahh!! How much I want to have her.

Boy6:Y/n I'm ready to pay what ever you bid!

Girl1:Shameless look how innocent she acts

Girl2:Never thought she would be this horrible

Girl3:Yay!! Such a slut!!.

They were all talking nonsense and I had no idea why are they talking in such a way!

I entered my class and went towards my seat and I saw the girl who sits near me has changed her seat!!

I tired talking to her but she didn't reply! I was in the urge of crying but I controlled and sat in silent!

It was lunch break and I was going to the canteen and in the middle I was stopped by my seniors they had this weird smirk on their face and then I saw him..

Senior1: look who have showed up!! Senior2: I wanted to be your first but I guess you had other plans!!

Senior2: I wanted to be your first but I guess you had other plans!!..

What are you speaking

Senior 3: Aww.. Pumpkin don't act innocent we all know what happened that day!!..

WB: Yah!! Only I can call her that! She doesn't like if someone else call her that.

Senior 4: Is that so, huh kinky much ha!..

They surrounded me saying weird stuff which was completely absurd!! I pushed them so I could go away, whole campus was looking at me! It was weird!..

And then woobin grabbed my hands and dragged me to the janitor room. I was pushing him away but he dragged me and pushed me in.

What the hell is wrong with you?

WB: Did you think you will hurt me and get away with it without facing the consequences!!