⛑️Rescue⛑️

BTS Mansion
Third person pov!

It's been 2 days straight that they have lost y/n. Even though they knew ,with whom she was they couldn't get her. Because they were not in their usual hide out, which made things complicated. And they had to wait until, TXT had send them the exact location. And until then, they had no option rather than to wait. Which was really difficult for them, each and every one had a terrible day, they couldn't get y/n out of their mind.

They desperately needed you back. That's it! They had that hella clear, no matter what, they'll kill each one of them,and the leader made it clear that, they'll show no mercy on them. Because it was not just a random person, but it was Y/N. And even if he wouldn't order that, the maknae line wouldn't just let the EXO slide away easily.

And when they were all desperate for the information, TXT dropped the address and that was it, BTS members were ready to bang the EXO's but the leader spoke;

Rm: We have the address, but you all need to rest, we will attack them tomorrow.

Tae: Are you kidding me hyung, I'll not waste a second to attack them.

Rm: I know Tae what your feeling. But what's important is you all have to be good enough to fight them. As we decided earlier we are not taking any men with us. It's just the 7 of us. And look at yourself, you haven't slept for 2 days and how can you fight them. It's just a night away you need energy.

Jin: He has a point tho! We are all exhausted we need energy. We know where they are! We can do it tomorrow. You guys go to your room I'll send the food there.

Jk: What if they?? Do something?? To her in this time?

Suga: To my knowledge, they'll not hurt her. They kidnapped her for sehun. I guess she is safe but,

Tae: But??

Suga: You know what I mean!

Tae: I'll kill him, if he touch her.

Jimin: I'll make sure he will never be able to walk in his leg any longer.

Hope; Hold that fire in you. It'll help you tomorrow.

With all the discussion, they made their way to their respective rooms. It was a big day for them tomorrow, and for that they need to be  fit.

•••Next Day•••

It was the next day, and they all got ready to bring back their princess. And the place were y/n was kept, was about 5-6 hours far from their location. So they left their place early. And it was around evening when they reached EXO's hide out.

They first planted bombs, around the mansion. And mind you it was not the smoke bombs it was the actual bombs. And then they attacked all the men's around the mansion, they were like 20 to 30 guards outside the mansion, and they were more in numbers inside the mansion. It was not at all difficult for BTS to take down the guards outside.