🖤Nightmares🖤

I was in a horrible state, I was shivering from remembering his face. Why should I have to see him again, when I think everything is gonna be okay, life brings me back again to the same place. I was hugging the pillow so tight so that this night could pass some how!!..

BTS POV

Suga: What is it with her, what happened suddenly??

Jimin:We don't know, she went to the washroom and when she left she was alright!..

Jk:Yes!! We were all enjoying.

Rm: Did something happen!!

Hobi: Maybe!!.. Or else why would she be this frightened.

Jin: She was literally shivering!..

Tae:We can't ask her now, let her rest! We can talk to her tomorrow.

Tae's pov

She was fine when I left her near the hallway. What happened in such short time that she is so frightened!..

I swear if someone has hurt her I'm gonna rip their heart from my bare hands

Jk: Hyung I'm telling you if someone has hurt her I'm killing them right now.

Suga: Clam down kook! If someone has hurt her, we are not gonna leave them!..

Rm: They will face us, no one dares to hurt her when we are here!..

Jimin: I'll burn them alive.

Hobi: We need to stay clam, none of us know the reason for her state let's wait till tomorrow.

Hobi Hyung was speaking and all of a sudden we could hear y/n screaming. We all tensed up and ran towards her room. Her room was locked up but y/n was still screaming. We started to bang on the door to open, but we didn't receive any answer from inside, I and jk positioned ourselves to break the door. When we entered y/n was hugging her knees crying hard!!.. I guess she had nightmare!..

Your pov

I was locked up in the janitor room, with all the creepy insects! And he was standing there holding a whip, I was backing up but he continued walking towards me, I fell on the floor and he started laughing like a maniac!!. All of a sudden he started using the whip on me, it sting like hell!! I started screaming for help!! And then I opened my eyes, it was a nightmare. Shit it felt real!! I was still sobbing and soon the door opened!!