°My Entertainment they said°

So it was a new day, I woke up by myself because I didn't sleep because of my nightmare. I don't sleep in dark rooms but look ,they made me sleep in pitch black room. I did my routine because I don't want that monster to come to me and scare me to hell. When I was done I heard a knock on my room and before I could answer the door opened revealing jhope. Dude why do you knock if anyways your bragging in! What's the purpose of knocking huh??

Hobi: come on princess breakfast is ready.

I nodded and followed him. And again they were all waiting for me. While everyone were smiling at me that one damn monster always has to stare . Why can't he be normal for once. We all finished our breakfast and the leader spoke.

RM: Y/n why don't you come with me to the library and read. I'm sure your bored it will be good for you to read and divert your mind a little.

Dude are you serious?? You really want me to come with you. I was thinking they would forget about that entertainment thing. Wait does that mean I need to do all that damn things. Gossh Y/n your dead.

Okay, and I followed him. He took me to this really big room. And I was shocked they had this large library inside this mansion. Man! Do this Mafia people read books? Y/n dumbo obviously they would read them. why do you think they have this huh??

 why do you think they have this huh??

RM: Y/n dear, pick something to read!

Okay!!...
I started to look for something to read, I could feel his gaze on me. I ignored him and look for something because I really need to distract myself from this mess.. And finally I found a book

I really reading love related books

I really reading love related books.. And the situation which I am in.. I need this to ease my stress.. I took the book and went near a window to read.

RM' s pov

I told her to pick a book for herself, and I was just looking at her, the way she walks. She really doesn't need to make much efforts to look beautiful, her simplicity itself makes her beautiful. I looked at her for a few moments I guess she found herself a book to read! I need to find my self a book too..