🌠AMUSEMENT PARK 🌠

Your pov

It's been a week since we had fight regarding amusement park and after that they have been really busy like really busy they don't even spend time with me.

They leave early before I wake up and come late at night. I hardly speak to each one of us.

It's either with Kook sometimes or with any of them I'll talk, that's it. They have been busy with some consignment, I have no idea, and they look really tired. And today, it's like 6 in the evening, and they are still not back home.

These days, I have been talking to mom and Coco way too much, and I have been trying to contact minho, but as he said before, he is busy with his business. And about Mr. Park I have talked to him also!!

When I was watching TV and chilling, they all came back exhausted, and then they went straight to their rooms, it's been a habit for me too, we hardly get to eat together as well, one of them will be missing.

I had my dinner and went to my room! Tae comes at midnight, so I don't mind waiting for him.

So the next day I woke up feeling really lazy, I did my routine and went down, I was surprised to be honest they were all there talking to each other and having fun, when they noticed my presence, hobi oppa came to me and pulled me for a hug,

Hobi: I missed you so much, princess,

Hmm.. I have been here all the time..

Hobi: I know, I know! But still, I missed you. And guess what? we are all free from today.

Really woow🌠!!!!! That's great

I was really happy listening to this, it's really boring without them..

Suga: And we also have a surprise for you..

What is it oppa!!

I was beaming from happiness...

Rm: Look at your face, aww, come here, princess, you really love surprise, don't you.

Tae: she loves it, tho!! *winking*

What is it oppa??

Jin: We are going to amusement park today!!

Oppa! Don't joke. I'm not in a mood for your pranks!! *pouting*

Kook: He is not joking! We are all going there. You quickly get ready!

Really!!  Yeah finally

I did my happy dance...

Jimin: And don't forget about our deal??

What deal!!

Tae: Date?

Date??

Kook: Yaah!!! You can't be this forgetful!! You promised us..