⌚It's Time⌚

BTS
Third person pov

From the day y/n left the mansion, everything changed. Taehyung has been isolated himself from everything and soulfully concentrated on destroying EXO and Mr. Park. He has take down EXO single handedly. He have destroyed their hide outs, their business. Everything is destroyed. And about Mr. Park, he have taken down his legal and illegal business. Except, the one company where y/n is working. Taehyung has purchased everything anonymously! He didn't let anyone suspect that BTS are behind Mr. Park.

Jungkook doesn't speak to any of his hyungs except his hobi hyung. He is angry with every one, though the rest make efforts to talk to him, he ignore all of them. He have been in charge of keeping track about y/n's routine. And keeping her surroundings safe. He just wants himself to connect with her anyhow.

They have been also dealing with other groups so that they'll not be a problem in future for their princess. They need to make everything clear for their princess. Suga has been dangerously silent! He would be found ,just staring at y/n's pic that's it. Everything have been oddly off. But today it was different hyungs have been waiting to announce that, it's time that they can bring y/n back.

They were all gathered, so that they can discuss about some business, where Taehyung isn't interested and jungkook is zoned out, jimin is in his own world, suga is as usual lazy, hobi and jin have been discussing about God knows what? And Rm is making strategy for himself. But he had enough, he had enough of his team day dreaming.

Rm pov

This is ridiculous guys, I have been making strategy for our plan and you guys are hella not interested. Can you all just focus for heaven sake!

I yelled in irritation, but my irritation didn't had any effect on the members. They just replied a not so interested "yes". I sighed! 

Can you all just listen and get ready we need to do it today! For fuck sake just show some interest! I'm fed up with your lazy ass.

Unison: Fine!

With that they got up and went out. Except one, jhope he was sitting there and waiting for rest to leave then he spoke,

Hobi: So, when are we telling everyone that we can now bring back y/n..?

I was thinking of telling them all, after this mission . I want this as a surprise for them.!

Hobi: Sounds good!

I have discussed this with only hobi hyung, he has some great advice when it comes to sensitive matter, even though I'm the leader he acts as a good advisor and his advice always work.

End of Rm pov
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After the mission around 4 o clock!
They have finished their mission successfully, but neither of their faces showed happiness, it was not a big deal for them but still they didn't have any reaction. And then, when everybody were leaving for their rooms. Leader announced that he has got some news to announce,