🎉Surprise🎉

So, after everything was set! I made my ways downstairs where everyone were waiting for me to give me a "SURPRISE" I guess. Huh I hate surprises, and it's more irritating because it's from them. I don't know what else is waiting for me. I don't want anything horrible to happen. By all that in my mind I was standing in front of them. Yoongi gestured me sit beside him. And I obeyed him. They were all looking at me as if I was some sort of alien. Finally Hobi broke the silence.

Hobi: So princess, do you remember about the surprise?

Yeah!

Jk: Okay! Hmm do you wanna guess what it might be?

How am I supposed to know if it's gonna be a surprise you muscle head! He surely needs some consultant!

No!

RM: How will she know kook! It's  a surprise remember!

They started to argue among themselves about it. And seriously I'm used to this bickering, I'm mean they start to say something and all of a sudden they start arguing among themselves. I was just glancing each one, none of them looked at me and then, huh I locked my eyes with the one and only

Everyone else were busy arguing with each other but he was just staring at me and I really wanted to look away I swear but I couldn't! It was just like a spell on me

Everyone else were busy arguing with each other but he was just staring at me and I really wanted to look away I swear but I couldn't! It was just like a spell on me. We both were looking at each other without blinking and for some reason it was not uncomfortable! And when we were busy staring at each other jimin called my name.

Jimin: princess, where are you spacing out!

I quickly looked away from Taehyung. I could hear him clearing his throat. Did this shorty notice that we were staring. Urgh why is this so embarrassing??

No where!!...

Jin: Yah! You all stop arguing just tell her the surprise!..

Suga:Yeah yeah

HobiOkay

Rm:Okay! So, Y/n you can't go away from here!

So!! Is that even a surprise!! I know that, why are they telling me as if I didn't know that. Idiot's.
I just gave them a bored expression.

Jk: Princess don't give that expression, he didn't finish his sentence completely.

Yeah yeah go ahead I am listening! Now what else is missing, will you all lock me up in the room?

Rm: So princess as you know you can't leave this place, but you surely can contact your family and friend!

Wait!! What did I just hear him wrong!! Did he just say I can contact my family... I started jumping..

Really really!!! Omg you are not joking right!! Omg I can't believe you people allow me to talk to my mom and  coco.. Yeah!!!

I was really happy listening to them. After so many days finally a good news.

Rm: You heard it right princess, you can talk to them as much as you want.

Suga: But remember you can't tell them where you are?

Jk: And also you can't leave us!

Jimin: There's no way that we are going to leave us.

Hobi: You need to manage them somehow princess.

Tae: Tell your mom your still in Seoul and you can't leave!..

Jin: And about your friend, tell her that your in Busan and you can't come Seoul!!

I'll do as you people say till you people will allow me to speak to my mom and coco!! And I'll not tell them I'm with you, I'll tell them as you say..

I was really happy! It's been so many days that I spoke to them. And I know they will not allow me to meet them, and there is no way I can escape from here. I mean I tried escaping didn't I?!..
And I'm more than thankful that they are allowing me to speak to my family, or else they were not even agreeing me to talk to them.

Tae's pov
She literally jumped like a child. She looks happy after listening to the surprise. Not only her but the other members were also happy looking at her. I mean look that adorable puppy looking so happy and cute. I was feeling really happy looking at her. Kook brought her phone she literally ran to him and grab the phone from him. Kook was giggling at behavior, she is a child. My cute child! ❤

Your pov

Muscle pig gave me the phone I quickly grabbed my phone from him. I didn't waste any moment, I unlocked my phone there were lots of miscall from coco and mom. First I called my mom, I literally cried by listening to her voice. She was scolding me for not contacting her for so many days. I told her that I was busy with the office work. She than relaxed a bit and told me to come to busan, I told her I have some important work here so u can't come there soon, at first she was angry but than I told her I'll come there soon. Though I knew it's not gonna happen but I had to make her believe me. And then after a very good talk with my mom, I told her I'll call her tomorrow. I still need to talk to coco and I knew she would be hella pissed off!! And I was right, I called her and with one ring she received and started to throw hella lot of question and tonnes of swear words, I had to hold phone away from my ear, they were all giving me questioning look I just nodded nothing and went back to call. This girl is really loud. I calmed her down and told her that I had connection issues at first she was like " You come back soon or else I'm coming there" I had to calm her down I know for a fact she can really go to busan. I told her not to do anything nonsense and enjoy her time with her boyfriend. She threatened me if I don't call her regularly she would come to me which is she would go to busan and that means that's a end for everything. I assured her that I'll Will call her daily. And then we talked about random stuff and then we hung up. I was really feeling better. This was the best surprise ever.....