💜END💜

Tae: Fucking go away.

"He growled with so much power, I saw him so mad after so many days. That I really got scared looking at him. This is going to be hella tough night I swear. "

Tae, let me explain they misunderstood nothing else!

His mad expression didn't change, rather than his eyes darkened.

Tae: That's so easy for you to tell that they misunderstood. Just put yourself in my situation, would you be okay if I introduced someone as my partner. You couldn't even stand that I mentioned you as my friend and here you are roaming around as couple with some else.

Tae, try to understand. I didn't introduce myself as kookie's partner, that couple assumed us to be a couple that's it. I know your upset but please try to understand,

Tae: And you didn't even bother to clear their whatever assumption, because you thought that's totally fine to roam around as someone else girl. Huh! Do you even consider my feelings?

Tae, please

He was hurt, I didn't think something this simple could hurt him. I should have cleared their misunderstanding, this wouldn't end up like this. His eyes weren't dark, nor was he angry, he was hurt and looking at him like this broke my heart.

Tae: Please what?? I try my level best to give you everything, I pour you with all my love but you, you don't even consider me as your love. Are you ashamed of me, don't you want to introduce me as your man. Tell me y/n, are you ashamed of me.

His words hit me like truck, not in my life did I expect him to ask me this, how can I be ashamed of him. I didn't had any answer and he wasn't in the situation for any of my explanation,
So,
I pulled his face and crashed my lips on his but he pushed me away,

Tae: I don't want this y/n, I want a answer, speak up are you ashamed, is my love not enough for you.

His voice was demanding answer, but before I answer him I want him to calm down. So, even if he pushed me, I again pulled him and kissed him, he didn't kiss me back but he didn't even push me this time he stood there still. After I felt he was now ready to listen, I pulled away. I looked into his eyes, and spoke;

Tae, I know your hurt whatever happened was just a misunderstanding, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, I'm not ashamed of you in any way. I love you Taehyung I only love you. I have given myself to you, what else do you want me to do, to prove that I love you.

My eyes was teary, I looked up to him and his eyes softened. He cupped my face and Kissed me gently.

Tae: I know that princess, but what happened just made me loose my mind.

Please Tae, never doubt on my love, I truly love you and only you. I can do whatever you want.

Tae: Whatever huh