💠⚜Hyung line⚜💠

Your pov
It's been a very busy days, I have not been in mansion, and i couldn't spend time with oppas. So I was thinking of spending time with them, I made my way down stairs where everyone were gathered..

Jin: You better get going, now!

Jk: But hyung...

Why is kook whining? And what are they talking about? .

Are you guys going somewhere?

Hobi: Not us Princess, it's them they need to go!

Ohww..

Tae: But why can't you all go, it's always you guys go! Moreover I'm tired

Rm: We know that, but you need to learn everything and most importantly.. You guys have been hanging out with y/n very much and when you were out we did your job so now it's our turn!

Suga: Yeah! You 3 go do your assigned work, when we stay back and spend time with princess.

Oppa came towards me and wrapped his hands around my shoulder..

Jimin: This is so unfair!

Rm: Stop whining and get going. You need to finish alot of task!. And remember you can't delay anything

Tae: Yeah yeah we get it! Guys let's go..

Jikook: Fine..

With that, they hugged me and  went for their "work", I guess. And then it was me and the rest of the guys. I smiled at them, and then they offered we should watch movies which I agreed, we were gathered in the living room. I was sitting between jin and suga oppa. It was a comedy movie we had so much fun watching it, and it was even more fun because of hobi oppas laughter!

And then, suga and jin oppa went to prepare lunch for us, in the meanwhile I, Rm oppa and hobi oppa played some video games. I was not liking video games at first but you must thank kook for making me addicted to this games.

We had lunch together, it was full of laughter and making fun of each other, jin oppas dad jokes and suga oppas savage reply, hobi oppa hyping jin oppas jokes and Rm oppa just enjoying everything like me. They were telling some backstory of maknae line, how they became friends all of that stuffs. And then jin oppa suggested that we should play truth or dare game.

To be honest, this game is more dangerous than any of the granites. But still everyone were in a good mood I didn't want to ruin it. We all formed a circle, I was between Rm and hobi oppa, jin oppa in front of me and then suga oppa beside Rm oppa. The game started it was all going fun, but then the bottle landed between me and jin oppa. He smirked at me, and that smirk didn't give me a positive vibe.