💜I'll not give up💜

BTS
Third person pov

They were running behind her, but y/n shut the door and locked herself in. They couldn't talk to her properly.

Jimin: She didn't even wait for us to explain.

Rm: Then what did you expect that she'll be running with us to mansion and she'll not have complaints.

Hobi: This is gonna be hard, she knows that we will not hurt her and she is not gonna fall for our threats either.

Jk: yeah last time, Taehyung would make her stay with his own ways as she was afraid of us.

Suga: This time she is not afraid, she is hurt. And this will take lots of time to convince her.

Tae: Whatever it takes I'll not stop trying. I have waited for very long. I can't leave things messed up. She needs to hear our side either.

Jin: As she knows, we are back. She'll make everything to avoid us, but we need to stick around.

Suga: Yeah! She even refused to recognize her.

Jk: Whatever it is, I'll just tell her that I was not involved in your stupid plan. She will forgive me, I know my princess, she can't be angry on me.

Hobi: Yeah! I'm gonna say the same. We were with her on that day,

Jimin: You both are mean, let me remind you.

Jk: Huh! Who cares.

Rm: I guess it's gonna be  very tough for suga hyung and Taehyung you better buckle up man.

Suga: Hmm, I'm sure I'll convince her.

Tae: Idk, but I'll hope that everything will be sorted out between us. I just want my princess back.

Hobi: Let's hope for the best!

With that, they went back to their mansion, they knew y/n wouldn't let them in, so it was stupid of them to wait there. And the next morning they followed her, tried talking to her. But y/n being y/n didn't even glance at them. They even tried talking to her the way back but no, y/n wasn't in the mood to give them a slightest glance.

Your pov

The next day, they followed me back to the office and tired talking to me. And also the way back from the office they tried talking, but I just acted as if I didn't know them. I know it's stupid but I find it a awesome plan, and you can't argue in that.

It went like that for 2 to 3 days, they would stop on the way try talking to me. But I just refused to know them. At first they were wearing mask, but then they didn't. I don't know why am I telling that, it's irrelevant. Whatever.

And now I'm in my apartment, doing nothing as usual! And I have this urge to talk to them. Am I being foolish, yes I am. With that, I picked a jacket and went to the general store near by. I knew they were following me and I was damn sure that they would be in the store too.