*Their Names*

So when that dimple guy told me to go to my room, I went from there but guess what? I fucking forgot which is my room. Why in the hell does every room here looks the same? Now who the hell is gonna tell me where is that fucking room.! Y/n why are you cursing so much?? Babe! Because who wouldn't when your kidnapped for the second time!! I'm actually going crazy!! Why am I talking to myself! I sat there near the stairs! Because I'm not gonna look for every room over here! No!

! Y/n why are you cursing so much?? Babe! Because who wouldn't when your kidnapped for the second time!! I'm actually going crazy!! Why am I talking to myself! I sat there near the stairs! Because I'm not gonna look for every room over here! No!

Donno for how long I was sitting there. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder, I flinched! How come I didn't hear footsteps. My eyes was teary from crying I looked up to see the muscle man!

Jks povI was going to my room, when I saw y/n sitting near the stairs! I slowly went towards her! I could hear faint sobs, Is she crying?? But why?? What are you doing princess?? I asked her, she flinched and looked at me, her eyes was red from cr...

Jks pov
I was going to my room, when I saw y/n sitting near the stairs! I slowly went towards her! I could hear faint sobs, Is she crying?? But why??
What are you doing princess??
I asked her, she flinched and looked at me, her eyes was red from crying!

I was going to the room as that dimple guy told me. But.. But I got lost! I don't know where to go.

Dimple guy???
About whom is she talking?? So I asked her!
Princess who is that Dimple guy!!
She looked at me! And thought for a moment before speaking,

The one who told me to go to the room, he was tall and had dimple. You were there right when he spoke!!

Are you perhaps talking about RM hyung??

Yeah!! I guess it's him. I don't know his name!

She replied to me in a cute manner, I really wanted to pinch her cheeks! But wait doesn't she know our names??
Princess do you know my name??
She nodded her head as a Noo...
Omg! How can my princess doesn't know my name!!..
Do you know anyone else name??
Again she shook her head as a No!! We are such a dumbos we didn't introduce ourselves to her yet! I took her hands, at first she was shocked but I dragged her with me. She needs to know our names!

Hyung! Hyung...

Rm: What is it man! Why are you shouting aren't you tired!...

Hyung listen! Y/n..

Tae: What about y/n?? She looks good there..

Hyung! She doesn't know our names. I found her near the stairs crying because she couldn't find her room, and when I asked her why was she here she told me because *that dimple guy told me to go to the room* she calls RM Hyung as dimple guy! Ahhaha everyone including RM Hyung started laughing.

Jimin: isn't it bad that we know each other for almost 2years and you still don't our names!
Hobi: huh I feel bad because RM Hyung has a nickname and I don't! *pout*
Suga: Cut it! Let's introduce ourselves first!
Jin: Lemme start because I'm the eldest. Hey! Y/n I'm Kim Seok-Jin you can call me world wide handsome also but in short Jin! ❤
Suga: And I'm Min Yoon-gi, and I'm the second eldest, you can call me Suga❤!
Hobi: Hey Y/n I'm your hope your my hope I'm J-Hope! People also call me hobi, my real name is Jung Hoseok!
RM: Y/n as you know my name is RM but my real name is Kim 🐨Namjoon, I'm the youngest of the hyung line.And also the leader of the group.
Jimin: Princess, I'm Park jimin. I'm the eldest in the maknae line. You can call me chim chim or jimin 🐶
Tae: And I'm Kim Taehyung 🐯.. You can call me Tae.

And princess I'm the youngest of all. I'm Jung Jungkook 🐰, you can call me kookie ❤❤

RM: And together we are BTS.

Jimin: Princess I really want to know my nickname

Hobi: Me too

Y/n: I don't know, I don't have any nickname for you?!

Jk: That is soo unfair, how can you keep nickname for RM hyung and not for us.

Y/n: I just called him like that because I didn't knew his name . I never kept a nickname.
Your pov:-
Huh! This shorty and muscle man are really getting into my nerves why can't they shut up for a second.

Suga: Jk, jimin can you just stop bothering her. Let her rest for a while.

Jin: Yes you both are too noisy.

Thank god, there are sane people here or else I would become insane.

Jk: Okay fine, Y/n let me take you to your room come.

Umm.. This muscle man is really clingy like that shorty! Wait what was their names Jin, Suga , Hobi, RM, jimin, jungkook and the monster Tae! Hmm.. Okay!
God why does this jungkook has to drag me around.
And after giving me a brief introduction of this house no no mansion finally I'm in this damn room again. Whole day went like that!