✒✒EXO✒✒

Flashback

⚛❣To Mr.Kim's party ❣🎉🎉

Sehun pov

We were all in Mr

We were all in Mr. Kim's party, I was not in a mood to be here but we had to attend because he was one of the top clients we had, and that also meant other groups were also going to be present.

Everything was going fine, when I met the infamous BTS, only 4 members were there, I guess rest of them were not there, cut it I don't have any fucking interest on them.

I was heading towards washroom, when this girl bumped into me she didn't even turn around but I saw her glimpse for a second and God she was breath taking,

I saw her figure walking away from me and that's it her face stuck on my head .
I tired looking for her, but I couldn't find her.

It's been a week or more that I have seen her face but nothing more, we had this news of woobin getting brutally tortured but we had no idea who they could be,

because there was no CCTV records, nor could woobin say anything, he was laying on the bed like a lifeless body. And I don't care for him either.

I'm just thinking about that girl that's it.

Present Day

We all decided that we will go watch a movie, rest of them were waiting for me, whereas I was in the ticket counter.

And soon enough someone stood behind me, I turned around to look at the person, but I turned around I was so shocked, I was debating with me whether she was the girl I was looking for, and I had to ask her to confirm..

Your pov..

Guy: mmm... Have we met before

No,!!

Guy: Don't mind me asking, but were you present at Mr. Kim's party ?

Mr. Kim??? Woobin's uncle?? Do he know him? Y/n don't panic just say yes, he will go away, and Taehyung suga oppa all are here!!

Mmm... Yeah!!!

He started smiling!! Seriously is he crack??

Guy: OMG!! I can't believe I finally found you.

Found me! Was I gone missing?? Does this person know me?? I looked at him confused..