° Permission °

I woke up in his arms, it was a new feeling! It was my first kiss Duh!!..

I smiled to myself and looked at him,

His lips were a bit swollen, remembering how intense the kiss was, I wondered how my lips would look like, I quickly got up and rushed to the washroom

And when I looked at my reflection I was shocked, "What the hell?!! " Kim Fucking Taehyung what have you done, how am I going to hide this!

I rushed out and threw a pillow on him, he woke up and looked at me innocently...

Tae: Aah!! What happened why are you throwing things at me?

Look what have you done, how am I going to hide this,

I pointed out to the hickey, and that idiot is smirking, seriously has he lost it finally!!

Yah!! Stop smiling, what am I supposed to do??

He came towards me, and back hugged me, he kissed the hickey and spoke..

Tae: I don't mind if they see babygirl!!

Shut up!! Ummm... What am I going to answer them.. * I started whining*This is all your fault!! *pouting*

Tae: Stop whining princess,

He turned me around and pecked my lips..

Tae: Umm wear makeup to hide it or wear something high neck, and stop pouting...

He again kissed me, and went out of the room, I quickly took a shower and searched for something high neck and finally I found it!!!

I quickly made my way downstairs and he was there smirking, I slowly covered my neck and sat between kook and jimin, and it was going smoothly we were speaking some stuffs.

And then I felt something moving on my legs and I  bent down to see what it was, that stupid jerk was playing with my leg!!

I looked up at him, and for my surprise he didn't had any expression, he was casually talking to everyone and here I'm sweating crazily!

What if someone would see us, I kicked his leg and he whined, that was a scene worth million dollar, he glared at me, and I smiled fondly!..

Jk: Hyungs! I need to ask something!!

Rn:What is it??