☸Where are you? ☸

2 years later!

BTS Mansion

Jin's pov

Its was a very tiring day! We had to face a terrible man! But it was not a big deal! You know we are BTS nothing is impossible for us. But today as usual, Tae was out of control.

He has been damn aggressive nowadays. Sometimes it becomes impossible to control him. He is not like before, he only reply to whatever we ask, and then he'll isolate himself!

It's been 2 years since the incident but nothing has been changed!
J

k has been less enthusiastic
Jimin also be the same
Tae has been kept himself away from jk!
Rest of them are okay, it's not the same like the old times.

But eventually everything will be alright I guess so!
We have been looking for y/n. She has been a important part of our lives! I can't ignore her. But there is no clue where she could be! It's like she just disappeared!

She just came into our lives and them boom she is gone!
She took away everything!
We need her, we need to apologize to her! We need her to make everything alright?! Sometimes I ask myself where could she be? How is she? She is alright?

She just came into our lives and them boom she is gone! She took away everything! We need her, we need to apologize to her! We need her to make everything alright?! Sometimes I ask myself where could she be? How is she? She is alright?

Where are you y/n?????

______________________________________

So that's the leap in the story!
I hope you guys enjoy reading it.
I'll see you in the next chapter till then love❤❤ love❤❤
______________________________________