❌Plan cancelled❌

I was so excited this morning to get up because today we were going to amusement park, I was really excited!!

I quickly got up but taehyung was not beside me maybe he got up early and went away..

I quickly went to the washroom and did my routine I picked a comfy outfit and went down all happily but when I reached down they were all dressed up in black suits, it didn't look like they were going for a amusement park!

Mm! Don't mind me but you guyz don't look like your going for a amusement park, it looks like your going for a war!!..

I tired to joke,but none of them smiled! Am I not funny!! Naah they didn't get the sarcasm in my comment, idiots!!

•••Few hours back•••

Jk: Hyung we need to be there today..

Suga: was it not 2 days after ??

Jin:Yahh I remember it was not today for sure

Jk:I know but the plan got changed!! They want us now..

Suga:There is no problem in helping them, but...

Tae:It's princess!!

Jimin:What are we gonna tell her?

Hobi:None of us can stay either

Rm; We need to leave her alone and go

Jk:Yeah they need us all

Tae:She will be angry!!

All together:Yes!!

Rm:But we need to go!!

Tae: she was really excited for today!

Jimin: I'm not gonna say her!

Tae: me either

Jk, hobi, Jin& Rm: Same..

Everyone looked at suga!..

Suga: yah!! You can't do this to me, she will be mad at me.

Rm: You can do this hyung! fighting

Suga: why can't you do?? Your the leader

Rm: But I'm the youngest.. Hyung!

Hobi: you need to hurry hyung, we have to get going!!

Rest of them : yeah!

Suga was actually debating with himself, how is he gonna explain everything to y/n he knew she would be mad at him.

And he couldn't break her heart, he knew she was really excited for this day.

But he had to do this, they had to go and help TXT, it was planned way back and they can't cancel it either.

And when they were all ready to go, a very excited y/n came down looking fully happy, suga's heart broke looking at her face, he knew he had to cancel the plan and it would hurt her.

Tae's pov

Suga: umm Princess, we actually___mm we can't go the park??

Y/n: what??!!

All the excitement she had! dropped at once, she was so happy a few moments ago and now she has this mad face..

Y/n: But you promised me oppa!

Suga:baby we need to go somewhere!! So__

Y/n: Can't you cancel it, you promised you'll take me!!..

Suga: I __ I know princess, but something emergency came up! And we need to go, we will make it up to you next time.

She looked at all of us, we didn't reply! ! Her expression changed and now I know she is pissed off!!

Y/n: No need, you all can go!

Jin: Princess just listen we have to__

Y/n: just go I don't want your excuses

Jk: Baby it's important!!..

Y/n: Just leave

She was really angry and was not listening to any of us! We tired talking to her but nothing worked.

Rm: Princess , none of us can stay with you this time, will you manage yourself.

Y/n: Great!! I don't need to see your faces..

Hobi: Baby please don't be mad, we will make it up to you promise.

Y/n: I don't want you guys to make it up for me, for now I just don't want to see your faces..

With that she stormed out to her room, we all were sad but couldn't do anything,
I wanted to comfort her but we need to do this mission it's really important.

If it was not about  TXT we could cancel it for Y/n but this is crucial and important.

Jimin: Guys we are running late! We need to get going!!

Jk: aish this is so frustrating!! She is mad and we can't do anything..

Let's just wrap it up quickly and make it up for her!!

Jin: He is right! For now let's get going..

Suga: I'm feeling weird, let's just do this so that I can come back to make my princess happy.

Hobi: If someone is gonna piss me off today they are dead for sure..

Same here Hyung!!.

Jin: Princess, I have made breakfast lunch and dinner make sure to eat..

There was no response from her, I wanted to hug her before going but I couldn't I knew she is pissed off.

Let's get things done first and then we will deal with her. Wait for me babygirl I'll be back soon ! ..