💜I hate you 🖤

BTS pov

Night passed and y/n didn't wake up. Yoongi was sitting beside her all the time ,holding her hand securely. He didn't want to let her go for a mere seconds also. Rest of them took turns to be with her, but yoongi just stuck at his place.

And then the day passed like that, and it was a new day for all of them. They were all waiting for you to open your eyes. And then slowly you started to gain your conscious. It was blurry at first but then your eyes adjusted to the lights.

Your pov
My head was pounding from headache. But still I could feel, someone was holding my hands. I was internally pleading that it must be BTS not that bastard sehun or mehun. And then slowly I opened my eyes to see suga oppa in front of me. I was so so happy, I hugged him tightly and cried in his embrace.

Oppa! Omg! I thought I would never meet you. *Hiccup* I missed you oppa

Suga: I missed you too princess. I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you.

Don't be! I know you would save me if you could. I'm thankful for you.

I started crying hard in his embrace

Suga: shh! Shh! Princess, don't cry. I'm here we all are here.

I looked at everyone, and then kook, he quickly hugged me tight. He was basically squeezing me to death.

Kook: I'm sorry princess, I was not able to keep you safe. I'm really a bad friend.

Don't blame yourself, kookie! I'm happy that you saved me.

With that he hugged me more tightly, and it was tough for me to breathe.

Kookie, I know you are happy having me back, but don't kill me. Move away

I pushed him back and he had this adorable pout.

I pinched his cheeks and he started giggling again

I pinched his cheeks and he started giggling again. And then it was jin oppa who almost killed me with his massive hugs, and then.

Jin: Princess, without you. I was so lonely, these idiots don't appreciate my jokes. I missed you more than anyone.

I giggled at his reaction and then he kissed my head, and then it was hobi oppa who was crying because he couldn't save me.