✡Back to Seoul ✡

Y/n's pov

It's been 2 years in L. A

Yes! L

Yes! L. A after that incident Mr. Park wanted us to leave Seoul. So he made us come here and complete our education. Coco was so excited to be here!

It took me almost 3 months to recover completely! I couldn't walk properly for almost 3 months, it was really a terrifying days! I still get nightmares. I haven't slept peacefully for almost 2 years. I know they are not here, but the thought of them makes me terrified!

And I have also made a friend here, he is actually Mr. Park's man! He was the one who helped us in L.A.with all the admission procedure! And Mr. Park has made him as our guardian here!

I have been really close to him, there are times when I call him and tell him about my nightmare , which I can't tell coco because she thinks that it's all her fault and I don't want to make her sad!

Right now I'm waiting for Minho

Actually I'm leaving L. A tomorrow,
My mom wants me to come back to Korea!
I'm afraid but my mom doesn't know anything about what happened 2 years back! So I need to go!

Uncle park offered me to work in his company and I accepted it! The company is in Seoul!

And I may not return L. A.soon,

Minho: That's totally fine y/n,
Mr.Park has told me earlier about your departure!
And don't worry everything will be all right,
and right now I can't come with you but don't worry I'll visit you soon.

Thank you minho!
You are the best!
I'm really happy that I met you.
I don't know what would I do without you!

Minho: Your a strong girl y/n
I'm sure you can handle anything.
And if you find anything difficult there, just remember I'm one call away from you!