✴ MAKNAE LINE✴

Your pov

After dinner we talked for awhile, then jimin told me go to my room and sleep that was actually weird because they would always force me stay with them.

But still I was tired I bid good night to everyone and then went to my room. I didn't fall asleep immediately because I was waiting for Taehyung. And he didn't show up also, and I fell asleep..

Hyung line pov...

Suga: Your not going anywhere, did you hear us.

Jk: Hyung what do you want us to do!! Sit back and just let it pass..

Rm:Then what are you 3 planning??

Jin:To kill him!?

Hobi:Don't be foolish guys, don't forget he is Mr. Kim's nephew.

Tae:I don't care, I just fucking don't give a damn who he is or what connection he have! He messed with my Princess I'm gonna show him what it is to hurt my girl!!..

Jk:Exactly hurting y/n is hurting us. He dared to be that nonsense with her. He will face what is pain in real.

Jimin:No one mess with our princess and just be free..

Hobi:I guess he has received his punishment.

Jk:Hyung come on, just a rustication doesn't mean a punishment for what he has done.

Tae:Because of him y/n is suffering till now. And that bastard is roaming freely.

Jimin:Things doesn't work like that Hyung. He needs to learn his lesson.

Taekook:Yeah!!

Suga:Are you going to listen to us.

Jk:Hyung, it is with your permission or without, we are going to teach him a lesson for life.

Rm:We can't stop you.

Hobi:Rm???

Rm:Hobi!! Chill, let me explain.
We won't stop you. But remember no one should know who has done this to him..

Suga:He is right, we can't ruin our relationship with Mr. Kim. He is important.

Jin:Cover yourself well.

Maknaeline:We will hyung don't worry.

Rm:Then okay!! Get going!!.

Maknaeline:Sure!

Location: Mr. Kim's Mansion

Time : Around 11:30

Maknaeline's pov