❇Obsession ❇

Your pov

It was past midnight, and to be honest one I'll die from my Nyctophobhia and two I'm hungry! I was crying my eyes out & there's no way I'll get sleep here. I was thinking of my past days, don't I deserve happiness. I was given a bit of happiness from BTS and again I'm drawn back to dark! Why can't I just be happy , why am I this unlucky.

I was in my thoughts when that sehun and xiumin, if I remember his name correctly entered the room, I didn't speak anything and just stayed still...

Xiumin: I knew you couldn't sleep.

How did he know? I didn't mutter anything and was staring the floor as if it was more interesting.

Sehun: I heard from xiumin that your room was decorated with some radium lights, are you Nyctophobhic?

I just nodded my head and stayed quiet.. And then that sehun guy came towards me and held my hands, I yanked my hands away. He sighed and spoke,

Sehun: I'm sorry that you had to be in this dark room, I'll light up some candles for now and tomorrow we will put some night lamps. Hope you sleep well.

I didn't even say anything the whole time, he and that other guy started to light up the candles and went away. I was a bit relaxed that I'm not surrounded by the dark room for now.

I was so in my thoughts that I don't remember when I fell asleep

I was so in my thoughts that I don't remember when I fell asleep. Next morning I felt some presence near me caressing my head. For a moment I thought it was Tae, I slowly opened my eyes , and I suddenly pushed him away.

How I wished, whatever happened yesterday was a dream but no he was sitting beside me looking all disgusted

Sehun: Morning sunshine,