🔥☄EXO💥🔥💥☄KIDNAPPING🔥💥☄

Sehun's pov
Location: Club

After y/n pushed me and ran away, I slowly followed her and what I saw made my jaw clench! She was hugging Taehyung, seriously what are they two! I was about to beat the shit out of him and suddenly Lay pulled me back,

Lay: Hold on bro! You need to see your surroundings, all the BTS members are here!

I fucking don't care! I need her right now,

I looked over her and the scene in front of me, made my blood boil! They were kissing and y/n had no problem in that! That's it I can't handle I was about to run to them but again Lay pulled me back to the rest of my members.

Kai: What is it? Why is he fuming?

Lay: He just saw that chick with Taehyung!

Her name is y/n, call that!

Suho: Who are you talking about!

Lay: Yoongi's sister Min.Y/n is kissing Kim Taehyung in the hallway, and  that's bothering him.

I clenched my fist, listening to him. I'm already fuming and his sarcastic comments doesn't help. I was about to hit him when D.O spoke..

D. O: You can't show your frustration on us. Dude!

I want her!

I growled!

Xiumin: Do you think yoongi will give her to us, don't forget she is his sister, and for some odd reason the rest of the gang members are also very fond of her,

Baek: Yay! That's odd for some reason because I have never seen them care about anyone apart from them, and that girl came from nowhere, I had never heard of yoongi's sister before that!

Chan: That's not odd though!They have pretty much enemy all over, he had to keep her secret! But what is bothering me is he (pointing towards me) he should stop obsessing over her. She is already taken.

I DON'T CARE, IF SHE IS TAKEN! I WANT HER THAT'S IT.. YOU HELP ME ON GETTING HER OR ELSE I'LL DO IT MYSELF..

Chen: Clam down sehun! Don't forget with whom she is, it will not be easy if we don't have a plan!

So your in!

Chen: Of course, I know you have been obsessing over her for a very long time, and it will be fun bothering the BTS!

Your the best!

I looked over the rest! And they all the same expression, that's the plus point of being the maknae no one ever denys what you want!.

Suho: Though! It'll be fun but don't forget it's BTS, they'll destroy everything if we don't plan everything well!

Why don't we attack them today!

Kai: Are you freaking crazy! We don't have a plan either!