3. Moving In

Tzuyu's POV

It's 7 am right now. 

I decided to wake up and make breakfast but I'll have to wake up Chaeyoung first. But I don't see her. 

I checked the bathroom but she's not there either. 

"Where did she go? Did she already leave?" I thought to myself. 

I went downstairs to prepare for breakfast after I got fresh but to my surprise, the breakfast is already prepared and served as well. 

I was in awe when I saw all the delicious foods that were nicely placed on the table. I saw someone moving in my peripheral vision. It startled me and I jumped while screaming. It was only Dahyun bringing a plate of egg rolls to the table. 

Dahyun started laughing when she saw me get startled but she wasn't the only one laughing. I searched the dining room to see who the other laugh belonged to. It was none other than Miss Son Chaeyoung who was on the floor laughing uncontrollably with tears rolling down from her eyes. Dahyun joined her too but she is only sitting down next to Chaeyoung. 

I frowned as they were laughing at me. 

Chaeyoung is rolling on the floor still laughing with Dahyun so I just went to sit down on the table... 

"I'm going to finish everything if you guys don't stop laughing at me," I said as I started eating. 

"Alright alright, we're coming," said Dahyun.

"Sorry, Tzuyu-ya." Chaeyoung apologised. 

I took a bite of the bread that I love with an egg roll. 

"Mmm, the egg roll is delicious," I said.

"I know right," said Chaeyoung with a smirk but I didn't see it. 

"So Dahyun made it?" I said and with that Chaeyoung started laughing. This time I joined her as I could see Dahyun frown. I forgot Dahyun nearly burned the house when we tried to bake cookies last time. 

*Flashback* 

The smoke filled the kitchen and the fire alarm on the ceiling was going off. We were so panicked that we thought the house would burn down and we would all die right there. 

Gladly, Dahyun's mother came and turn the ventilator on. She opened the door and the windows near the kitchen and told us to fan the fire alarm. So we followed her direction and soon the fire alarm stopped buzzing. We sat down on the floor trying to catch our breath as we were panicked. 

"Thank god it stopped. That sound nearly made me deaf." Dahyun said looking at us.  

Chaeyoung and I just kept quiet as we saw a tall figure standing behind Dahyun who claimed her ear the next second. 

"Ouch ouch, eomma that hurts!!" Dahyun exclaimed. 

"I told you to be careful while baking or cooking something. Didn't I?" Dahyun's mom asked. 

We were all sitting on the floor with our head held down. We didn't dare to look up as we knew we screwed up big time and we were all scared. Thank god Dahyun's mom is a softy she forgave us and helped us clean and taught us how to bake cookies. We laughed the whole day comparing Dahyun and her mom's cookies. Dahyun's were completely burnt if you touch it I'm sure it would've turned into ashes. On the other hand, we had the cookies that her mom made. It was delicious. I had never tried such perfect cookies in my whole entire existence. 

*Present Time*

I was there laughing with Chaeyoung when Dahyun said... 

"It's not funny shorty." She made sure she emphasised the word shorty.

I started laughing with Dahyun. 

"But we're the same height Dahyunie," said Chaeyoung. 

"No, we're not. I'm taller than you now." Dahyun complained. 

"No, remember we checked last time. We're still the same height," said Chaeyoung. 

They started arguing about their height so I stepped in. 

"You're both tiny now let's eat I'm hungry," said I, and they both frowned. 

"Back to the question I asked. Who cooked all this? Everything is so delicious."

"Take a guess," said Chaeyoung while looking at Dahyun with a smirk.  

"Aah nice, I guess it's not a bad decision move together," I said. 

"What do you mean?" Dahyun asked. 

"Oh, earlier before Tzuyu's parents left they asked why don't we move to the same house," said Chaeyoung. 

*Flashback to 4 am* 

"Alright you two, take care of yourself and Dahyun," said Tzuyu's mother. 

"Make sure to have tons of fun when you visit Japan." said her father. 

"We will. Take care of yourself when you reach home," said Tzuyu with a sad tone. 

Tzuyu's going to be alone again without her parents and she will surely miss the two of them. That's what her parents thought. 

"Why don't you and Chaeyoung move to the same house?" her mother proposed the idea. 

"I know you're going to feel lonely again after we leave and you will miss us. Chaeyoung lives alone too so this way you can keep each other companies." said her father. 

This is not a bad idea actually. Why didn't we thought about it before? I was thinking to myself when... 

"Chaeng, what do you think?" said her father. 

"I don't mind in fact I would love to stay with Tzuyu. Like you said we can keep each other companies." I said and smiled at Tzuyu who was doing the same. 

Tzuyu quickly hugged her parents and thanked them for everything. They invited me to join the hug too so I did. 

After the hug, they left for the airport and we went back to our dreamland. 

*Present Time*   

"Yeah, I don't have any problem with it and now with this Chaeyoung can make me delicious breakfast every day!!" I exclaimed with happiness. 

"Don't expect much from me," said Chaeyoung. 

"Hmm," I said with a bit disappointed tone. 

"Aah that's nice but who's house are you gonna move to? Yours or Chaeyoung's?" Dahyun asked. 

"I like Chaeyoung's house more than this one. It's bigger and the balcony is closer to Dahyun's so we can chat even better from there," said I. 

"Oh, nice idea," said Dahyun. 

"Ok, then my house it is. Oh wait let me rephrase that. Mine and Tzuyu's house." Chaeyoung said while smiling. 

To be continued... 

Thank you for reading!! :)