46. The sketch

Chaeyoung's POV 

I just saw Mina in the same univeristy that I am attending in. 

That was her. Mina eonnie... 

"Chaeyoung?" The girl spoke. 

"Oh?!" I came back to reality and saw the girl staring at me curiously. 

"Did something happen?" She asked. 

"N-no, nothing happened." I nervously chuckled. 

"Why are you crying then?" 

Am I crying? 

"I'm not crying. Something went in my eyes that's it." I said while I wiped my eyes. 

"Liar." She said in a low tone. 

"Sorry?" 

"Oh, nothing... nothing." She said and started to drag me again. 

"Yah!! Somi where are you taking me?" I asked. 

"You'll see." 

"You made me wait for so long and now you're taking me somewhere without telling me. Are you trying to kidnap me?" I said with a chuckle. 

"Maybe I am." She smirked and escorted me inside her car. 

We left the university and reached a place that looked like a house? 

"Welcome to my humble house." She said while wearing a big smile. 

It tooks us 20 mins to get here. She lives quite far from the university.

"You wanted to bring me to your house?" I asked a bit confused. 

"Yeah. Why? You don't like it?" She said while pouting. 

"No." I chuckled. 

"I love it." 

"Let's go inside. I'm hungry and you owe me a story." She said while taking me inside her home. 

What story am I supposed to tell her? 

*Inside the house* 

"Sit here. I'll ask the maid to prepare dinner for us." She said and left me in her living room alone. 

While I was here alone, I started having thoughts about Mina. 

Does she study there too? 
I thought she was in Japan. How did she end up here in the same university as me? 
Momo and Sana eonnie were there too. Does this mean they all study here? 
How am I supposed to face them for 3 years? I hope my lessons won't clash with them. 
I don't want-

"Hey, dinner will be ready in 15 mins. Can you wait till then?" She asked. 

"Yeah, that's fine." I smiled at her trying to hide the sadness but I guess I couldn't. 

"You wanna tell me something." She said a bit concerned. 

"..." 

"You don't have to-" 

"We're friends so I guess it's fine to tell you the truth." Somi is a nice girl and she is now my friend. She doesn't know much about me yet so I guess I can trust her with this. Anyways, I want to tell someone about this so I can release some of the pain. Maybe I'll be able to move on from Mina? 

"Please keep this a secret. Especially from my friends." I don't want my friends to know about Mina. At least not as my ex-girlfriend who I still have feelings for her.