59. I love you Oppa!!

Mina's POV 

"It's 23rd today. Happy Birthday, Chaengie." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Flashback*

*Before 4 months* 

Chaeyoung's POV 

"I will still love you and I will never leave you, not again." I hope she will get my message through these simple words. 

I leaned towards her decreasing the gap that was left between us. I closed my eyes and pressed my lips on hers. Every time I kiss her, it makes my heart explode with rainbows. I love this feeling. The feeling of her being mine and only mine. I will never stop loving her. 

As we separated from each other to take a breather, I could tell she was blushing. I was a blushing mess too but since she didn't look my way, she didn't see it. She ran away hiding her face but I've already seen it. 

Cute!! 

"Mi-" I was about to chase her and call her name when a hand closed my mouth and dragged me away. I want to call her but this hand is too big and this person is too strong. I can't even get out their grip. 

"Mina!!" I screamed in my mind. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*After 4 months*

That was the last time I saw her, get to hold her in my arms, kiss her and call her mine. That was the last. 

"Happy Birthday Chaeng!!" He said and gave me a hug to which I agreed without any complaint. 

"Thank you, Oppa!" I gave him a smile. 

"Let's go on a date later. What do you think?" He asked in an enthusiastic tone. 

"Yeah, sure. But before or after the party?" I asked to confirm the timing. 

"Afterparty, it's nice to have some alone time." He said a bit louder and gave a teasing smile. 

"Sure, why not!!" I replied and teasingly smiled back. 

*Sana's POV* 

"Did you finish packing?" I asked Momo who was chilling on the sofa watching animes. 

"What's the time?" She asked in a chilled tone but it soon changed to a panicked one when I said the time. 

"2 pm." 

"WHAT?!" She stood up and ran to her room possibly to begin packing her stuff. 

The time was actually 1 pm. It's surprising how she didn't see it on her phone which was right in front of her eyes. But everything is good at least we won't be late to reach the venue. I turned around to head towards the kitchen but what I saw blew my mind. 

"Am I seeing..." I was astonished. 

"Blonde Mina?" Momo finished my sentence. 

"How do I look?" She asked. 

"Woah!!" I said going closer to her and giving a nice look. 

"You look like Rapunzel," Momo said with a wow face. 

"Did you drop from heaven?" She looked really beautiful. I would date her if I didn't love Tzuyu from the bottom of my heart. No one can meet her standards not even Mina.