24. The day we met

Mina's POV

We finally arrived here at the beach.

Motosuka beach, the beach where I met the love of my life, Son Chaeyoung.

I wish you were here.

_________________________________

*Flashback*

We've got 1 and a half years left to graduate from middle school. After that we'll be high schoolers. I can't wait to go to high school. Everything sounds fun and interesting. I heard that students get to compete in ballet nationally and you can get a scholarship for university if you win. I want to get that scholarship but for now, I have to keep practicing and also graduate middle school. It's the end of the first semester now. In other words, it's summer holiday and summer + holiday = beach.

"So this the beach. I know it's beautiful but don't just stare at it help me put up the tent and let's eat something. I'm already hungry," Momo growled the last sentence.

"Fine but where are we supposed to set it up?" I asked.

"Um..." She hummed while scanning the whole beach.

Me and Sana have no idea what she is doing so we shrugged and kept quiet waiting for her to say something.

"Oh there." She pointed towards a group of people. They were about five I guess? They look familiar but I can't tell who they are since its their back that's facing us.

"Those group of people?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think you'll love this trip Mitang." She winked.

What did that wink mean?

We approaching the group of people. I was following behind Sana thinking about that wink when suddenly someone called me.

"Mina?" Oh gosh, it sounds like him.

I could feel my cheeks getting red. All of a sudden it's hot in here. I looked up facing the person who just called me and I was right it's him, Bambam. My crush since the first year of middle school.

"What is he doing here?" I threw these words at Momo through my eyes.

I guess she understood because she just smirked and put up a thumbs up saying "Good Luck!!"

Did she invite him? Why though? I should've never confessed to her about my crush.

"Hey Mina."

"Uh yeah Bambam?"

"Oh great you know my name."

Right. This was supposed to be our first time meeting each other. You're so stupid sometimes.

"Oh yeah, I do." I chuckled awkwardly.

"How though?"

Why is he asking these questions?

"Uh... you see you're like really famous in school so uh- I saw you, one time and some students were saying 'Oh look it's Bambam.' and that's how I know your name," Why did I stutter?

"Aah ok then. Come join us we're grilling some chicken wings."

"Yeah sure. I'll just keep these and come back." I giggled nervously and left to find Momo. I need to have a talk with her.

"Momo, where is Momo?" I said in a deep tone looking for that jokbal.

"Momo? She just left. She said her friend is here so she went to get her."