68. It's going to be hard

"I love you Tae. Goodbye." With that, I jumped off of the bridge. 

I was waiting to make contact with the water and I did. I could feel my feet getting wet but it was only my feet. 

Why?
Because my feet were making contact with the spout, not the river. 

I looked up to see who caught my hand. It was the. Tears began to appear and soon became sobs. 

"Let go of my hand!!" I shouted as I started crying. 

"I won't." The person shouted back. I fought and tried to free myself from the grip but it was too strong. 

"I don't want to live anymore." I cried as I stopped trying to do anything.  

"Please live for me?" The person said. I looked at them and saw a smile form on their lips. The smile I thought I would never be able to see again. 

"Live for me Kookie, for our love," Taehyung said giving me a heartwarming smile. 

"What will I do in this cruel world if you live me?" He said with tears dripping down.

"But how?" I was confused at why he came back. He looked away and then looked back at me with a smile. 

"I'll tell you later." He said. I wiped my tears and gave a nod. He started pulling me up and used whatever I found to help myself climb up. I used the small spout tube.

Hopefully, it will support my weight. 

I carefully placed one of my foot on it while Taehyung was pulling me up at the same time. 

It's stable. 

I was trying to stand up and get myself up. I was getting close to Taehyung when my foot slipped from the tube. Taehyung's grip loosened and so did mine. I could see Taehyung quickly tried to reach out for my hand but missed it by a few cms. Just when Taehyung's hand missed. Another hand reached out for me and grabbed it avoiding me to fall off of the bridge. It was Mr Son's daughter. She nearly fell off when Taehyung quickly reached out too and they both pulled me up. I could hear the crowds cheering. They saw everything yet I didn't know. I was too busy thinking about taking away my life. Not until Taehyung stopped me. 

We were all breathing heavily. I looked at Taehyung and he did the same. He quickly engulfed me in his arms and started sobbing. 

"Why would you do that? Are you stupid?" He asked me while crying. 

The girl just stood there and looked at us smiling. 

"I thought I would never see you again," I muttered whilst in the hug. 

"Just because of that?" He asked as he released the hug and looked at me. 

"It's enough reason for me," I said and looked away. 

"I'm sorry." He said while looking down. 

"I should've let you explain your situation. I thought you wanted to leave me because you found someone beautiful and someone who could give you a perfect family you dreamt of having one day." He added. 

"I told you that a perfect family for me can only be possible if it's with you," I said as I looked at him. 

"But how?" I trailed off looking at Taehyung and the girl. 

"Actually, it was Chaeyoung who told me everything. About your marriage, about it not being your decision but your parents." He started explaining what made him change his decisions.