61. It's gone?

Chaeyoung's POV 

As I was walking to the cafe, I heard there was an accident. People were running towards the scene and the siren of the ambulance could clearly be heard. Due to my distance, I couldn't see much and there were far too many people to see up close. 

"I hope they're fine." I continued walking my way to the cafe and ordered a drink. I sat down on a window seat and waited for Jungkook. Even though I'm waiting for a man, my heart always looks for that one specific woman. 

Mina

Mina's POV 

As the truck closed its distance with me, the more I froze on the spot. I couldn't move my body. 

Am I going to die? 

That's what I had going on in my mind. I closed my eyes and stood there waiting for the truck to hit my body. The sound of the horn was getting louder and louder as it approached me. 

Chaengie-

The next thing I remember was me lying down on the road. Everything seemed blurry. The truck stopped in the middle of the road. I heard a familiar voice calling my name but before I could see their face I went unconscious. 

Momo's POV 

As I was walking looking for Sana and Mina, I realised there was a crowd of people on the road. Due to curiosity, I walked to the crowd while studying the scene. It seemed like an accident. I went further inside and there I found them. Mina was lying down on Sana's lap unconscious. Sana seemed to be in a panic. It was a shocking scene to me. I dropped whatever I had in my hands and pushed through the crowd making my way to them. 

"What happened?" I asked as I hurriedly approached them. 

Sana didn't speak. She couldn't. All she was to cry. I soon heard the siren of an ambulance approaching. There were two ambulances. One for the driver and one for Mina. 

They put Mina and the driver in the stroller and put them inside the two ambulances. Sana and I went with Mina and followed the ambulance ahead of us. 

*At the hospital* 

It's been an hour since we reached the hospital. Sana left to talk to the police about what had happened. I'm still unaware about the situation. I have no idea how all of this happened. I need answers but only Sana can give it to me. 

"Hey." Sana said and sat down next to me. She seemed tired and didn't smile like she usually do. 

"Any information about Mina?" She asked while looking at Mina who is peacefully sleeping in the hospital bed. 

"The doctors said she is sleeping right now. She will wake up anytime. She received minor injuries so nothing much to worry about. Same goes for the driver but he received more injuries than Mina. They said it's good that things aren't that serious because the accident seemed bad." 

"That's good then." Sana breathed out. 

"Mind telling me what happened?" I asked. 

"Well... Mina was running towards the road while crying. She probably didn't realise that herself. I heard the horn and saw a truck approaching Mina. When Mina realised the situation, she just stood there looking at the truck. Thank God, I reached to her in time. I pulled her towards me and then we fell down. I believe she hit her head to the ground which led her to be unconscious." She said. 

"I was so scared and worried." She added while shedding tears. 

"Hey everything is fine now. Mina is fine too." I said as I gave her a hug. She released the hug and looked at me. She said what she wanted to say