48. I see you look at me

Momo's POV 

Thank God for Dahyun. She has such good ideas. I have no idea what kind of ideas I would've come up wi-

"Why are you smiling like that?" Out of nowhere, someone whispered it in my ears from behind causing me to scream. 

"Aaaahhh!!!!" 

Who had the audacity to scare me like that? 

I furiously turned around to find Mina. She was looking at me in a weird way. 

"What?" 

"I asked why were you smiling from ear to ear?" She said and waited for my answer. But nothing came out as I was busy thinking... 

Was I smiling? 

"Come on tell me. What's going on?" Mina asked with a smirk. 

"Nothi- Oh actually... Do you wanna go to an amusement park?" I asked excitedly but inside I was too nervous. 

Please say yes!! 

Mina's POV 

"Do you wanna go to an amusement park?" Momo asked excitedly with a big smile. 

I know why she is asking me to go. I kind of heard a little bit of her conversation with this girl called Dahyun which I believe is Chaengie's friend? *sigh* 

"Why are you so excited? As far as I know, you don't like rides." I asked her straightforward. 

What is she going to say? 

"N-no, I love rides. I do. Please let's go you, me and Sana." She asked again. 

"Are you sure it's only us?" She seems too nervous to answer me.  

Momo you're getting yourself caught. 

"Y-yes. It is only us and no one else." She managed to say after a few seconds of stuttering. I sighed before I spoke... 

"Momo, I know why you're asking me to go. You're planning to make me and Chae meet each other aren't you?" 

Momo already told me what she tried to do before so it's not that hard to catch her this time. She acts just like she did then. But before she was trying to keep us apart 'for her plan' but now she is trying to get us together. I guess 'her plan' is supposed to commence tomorrow. 

She was astonished and still. She was probably thinking about how I found out about her plan. 

"Momo, you were talking with her in the living room. You know it's not the best place to talk when you don't want anyone to hear you? Literally, anyone can hear you." I said with a giggle. 

"I'm so stupid." She whispered. 

"That you are." 

She looked at me with a serious face. Usually, she would have her puppy eyes ready but not right now. 

This is new. 

"Mina I know I'm not supposed to meddle in your matters. But..." 

Since when did Momo start to talk seriously? 

"But... You should really talk to Chae. Do it at least once. Get everything clear with her then you two can do whatever you guys want. But please do speak with each other. I know you still love her and I'm sure Chaeyoung loves you too." Momo said all those things and she really seemed serious.