4. Trip

Chaeyoung's POV 

It's been 2 days since I and Tzuyu started living together in my- our house. Sorry about that. I have been cooking breakfast for her every day. I wonder when she will do that for me. 

"Thanks, Chae. This is really delicious," said Tzuyu. 

"Yaah, I'm your eonnie. How dare you call me by my name." 

"Yeah, whatever Chae," she said while taking a bite of a bread that she loves. 

"I swear to God this girl has no respect for me." I thought to myself while I sighed. 

The house she used to live in is still empty. I heard that they found a new tenant and will soon start living there. But we won't be here to greet them since we're going to Japan soon. But I'll make sure to leave them a welcome note. 

I'm so thankful to Dahyun and Tzuyu for welcoming me. I moved here before Tzuyu did but I never met my neighbours. I wasn't in the mood or I just didn't know how to approach them so I stayed indoors all day. The only time I went out was to get groceries or stroll around in the park to clear my mind. It wasn't really my choice to move here. It was more like I needed to. If you know what I mean. 

"Chaeng? Chaeng?" someone called me. 

"Huh?" I snapped back to reality. 

"What were you thinking?" asked Tzuyu. 

"Oh about the trip," said I while smiling. 

"Aah, you were thinking so deeply," Tzuyu said with a questioning look. 

"Haha was I?" I said with an awkward tone. 

"Yeah, now hurry up we have some shopping to do for the trip with Dahyun," she said while standing from her seat. 

"Ok, wait up." 

*At the mall* 

"Let's go there," Dahyun said with a smirk while pointing at the store. 

I and Tzuyu followed the direction she was pointing at. All we could do was look at each other and smirk. 

We all went inside Victoria's Secret store that recently opened in Seoul to buy ourselves bikinis. It's a must-have for when you go to the beach. 

We were amazed by the interior design. Everything was black and pink. All I could think was that they were a big fan of BlackPink which is why they chose this kinda design? Who knows? 

We went to the bikini section and started to find the bikinis that fit our style. 

I could tell a few eyes were on us. They were judging us since we're not supposed to wear something revealing like bikinis. But come on we only live once. Anyways, if we weren't supposed to buy it why would you put it up for sale? 

We got out of the store with a pair of bikini for each of us and headed straight to a restaurant to eat lunch. 

"Did you see their reaction?" Tzuyu started a conversation. 

"Oh, you noticed too?" I asked. 

"Who wouldn't?" said Dahyun. 

"I'm glad that the staff was cool with it," said I. 

"Come on. It's the 21st century. I don't understand why it's such a big deal to wear a bikini." Tzuyu added. 

"Apparently it's because some perverts take pictures of girls in their swimsuit and post it on the internet without their consent," said Dahyun. 

"Really?! That's illegal though," said Tzuyu

"Yeah, we know. That's one of the reasons why people will give you a judging look if you wear or buy bikinis. We're not supposed to wear it because people think that this is happening because we're showing our body?" said I with a questioning look. 

"Aah ok, makes sense. But there's nothing wrong with that. I mean we just want to feel confident with our body and enjoy ourselves," said Tzuyu. 

"True," I agreed. 

"But nowadays more people are wearing bikinis and going out on the beach. I haven't heard any news about posting pictures of girls in their swimsuit illegally which is good," said Dahyun. 

"That's a relief," said Tzuyu

"I mean the criminals were severely punished. It made others quiver in fear so they had no choice but to stop. Some of them got beaten by the girls. It was all over the internet. It was honestly so funny to see their embarrassing look. They couldn't look at the camera," said I while laughing. 

"Oh yes, I was so proud of those girls. The criminals got what they deserved," said Dahyun while clapping showing her proud face. 

Her face was so funny that it made me and Tzuyu burst in laughter. 

After some time we were done eating so we decided to head straight home since we had loads of packing to do. 

*At home*

Dahyun's POV

I'm done packing so I came over to help these two pick clothes to pack for the trip. I was helping Tzuyu with packing at her room when Chaeyoung asked how she looked. 

"Hey guys, how do I look? Should I pack this one or the one I'm wearing?" Chaeyoung asked while showing her attire and the spare... 

"Oh, ma god!!" I screamed while blocking my view using my hand. 

I peaked at Tzuyu and what is this? "Why is she staring at her like that?" I thought to myself. 

I looked at Chaeyoung through my fingers and quickly removed it after I saw her "Daamnnn gurl. Look at those abs" that's all I said before closing my eyes again using one of my hands and used the other hand to block Tzuyu's vision. 

"Why are you blocking my view?" asked Tzuyu

"Why are you looking at her?" I asked her. 

"She told us to choose for her." She answered in a slightly higher tone. Maybe she got angry? 

"Yaah, your eyes were wide open. You looked like a pervert." 

"Of course it would be, not because I'm perverted. It's because Chaeyoung looks nice in a bikini plus her abs are fine..." she made sure to highlight the word fine. 

"Thanks, so which one? Choose for me," said Chaeng hurriedly. 

"The one you're wearing," said I, still hiding the view. 

"Yaah, you're not even looking how can you say this one looks good? Look and tell." Chaeyoung whined. 

"I don't want to," I replied. 

"You know we're all going to see each other in bikinis on the trip so what's the problem with looking right now?" Chaeyoung asked. 

"She's got a point." I thought to myself. 

I removed my hand and looked at Chaeyoung. I couldn't see it before since I was so focused on the abs but damn the smol bean got a nice figure. 

"So?" she asked.  

I snapped back and I was examining both of the bikinis. 

"Why don't you pack both? I'm doing that." Tzuyu said while she continued packing. 

"Oh, good idea. Thanks, Tzuyu," The cub said and went back to pack while jumping in the air. 

I was just there staring into nothing.

"What just happened?" I thought. 

To be continued...

Thank you for reading!! :)