33. Favourite Dish

*In the hotel* 

Chaeyoung's POV 

"Here drink this." Tzuyu is walking or should I say chasing Dahyun eonnie around the dining room with a bowl of soup in her hand. 

"I'm fine now so I don't have to drink the soup." Dahyun eonnie reasoned while speed-walking away from Tzuyu. 

"Nope you're not fine eonnie so stop wasting our time and drink this now." 

I'm just sitting here enjoying this little drama. 

"Yah!! Son Chaeyoung help me." Dahyun eonnie cried. 

"Don't ask me. You said you weren't feeling well so just drink the soup," said I. 

"But I'm fine. I've never felt this better in my entire life." 

"You did this to yourself eonnie," said I while laughing and started doing my own thing. 

Mina's POV 

We spent about 3 hours in the beach and now we're back in the hotel. It's nearly dinner time so we have to start cooking. 

"What are we having for dinner?" Momo asked. 

"What do you want?" I replied with a question. 

"Jo-"

"Jokbal is not an option by the way," said I interrupting Momo.

"Then make whatever you want." She said and left while whining. 

"Help me here." I shouted causing Momo to do a U-turn. 

"So? What should we make?" I placed the question. 

"Ask Sana." Momo said while sulking. 

"You do know that they don't have jokbal here right?" I asked. 

She frowned and answer. 

"I know but I still want some." 

"Have as much as you want when we go back to Korea," said I while looking for items inside the fridge. 

"Hmm. I just hope there are a lot of restaurants in the place we're moving." Momo sighed. 

I just giggled at her. 

"Can you ask Sana for any suggestions about the dinner?" I said to Momo. 

"Ok but where is she?" She asked. 

"I don't know actually. Maybe in her room?" I replied and focused on cooking rice. 

"Ok then." Momo left the kitchen to look for Sana and here I am trying to think about what to cook for dinner. 

Sana's POV 

I'm at the balcony looking over at our neighbours hoping to see a glimpse of her. 

"What are you doing?" Momo asked out of nowhere which startled me. 

"Oh um actually..." I've been caught. 

"Chae?" She asked. I sighed and answered in low tone...

"I just wanted to see her. I wanna know how she is doing."   

I looked down on the ground after I finished my sentence. I felt a presence approaching towards me and placed it's hand on my shoulder and said... 

"Hey, she is fine. She has her best friend Dahyun to take care of her and she is grown now she is not like the clumsy Chae we used to know." Momo said while chuckling.