36. About last night

Momo's POV 

It's 6:05 am, very early in the morning. Sana woke me up and dragged me inside her room. 

I'm still sleepy. What did I do to deserve this? 

"What do you want Sana?" I whined as I let myself get dragged by Sana. 

We went inside her room. She looked right and left at the hallway before closing the door.

"Why did you wake me up?" I whined.

"So." She said making me confuse.

"So?" I questioned half asleep.

"About yesterday. What happened?" I suddenly remembered about yesterday and it broke my heart again.

I don't know what Dahyun said so I shouldn't lose hope right? But what if she said yes? 

"It's nothing." I trailed off.

"There has to be something. It's obvious especially when you ate less than half the plate you were given."

"Wow, that's how you guys know when something is wrong with me?"

"Hehe." She chuckled.

"Anyways don't try to trail off. I know what you're doing so just answer because you can't escape." She's sharp sometimes. 

"Huh!! Fine." I sighed and shared my problem. 

"We're leaving later and I haven't told Dahyun about it."

"Dahyun that girl with pale skin right?"

"Yeah her." I laughed at her explanation.

"Did you tell her you like her?" 

"No, why would I?" 

"Because you like her?" 

"I said maybe." 

"Who are you trying to fool? If it's me then not gonna work. I know you Momo. By seeing you act like that yesterday, I knew your problem was definitely related with Dahyun." 

"It's not that. It's-" I sighed. 

"I'm worried about our plan to bring MiChaeng together. We did agree but what if it didn't work? What if the place we're going to live is far away from them? Our plan will get messy if that happens."

I'm not going to tell her I was sad about the confession. I just told her my 2nd worry which indeed is a big problem and we have to find a solution about it. 

We are moving to Korea for the University. It was actually Mina's idea and we're so happy about that. She said she wanted to visit Chaeyoung since her death anniversary is approaching but since Chae is alive. There is no need to visit her grave. Mina can just visit her in person but why is their path to each other so curvy? They surely still love each other but it's complicated. One thinks the other is dead and the other...? 

Why did Chae faked her death? That's the question I'm dying to ask Chae. 

"We might miss the chance to get close to Chaeng." 

Now that I know Chae is alive I wanna give my everything to bring our friendship back. I want to ask her why she made us suffer these past 4 years. She could've at least stayed in contact with Sana or me. 

"To be honest, I was really happy but also sad when I found out Chaeyoungie was alive," said Sana. 

"Why?"