15. I saw her pt. II

Chaeyoung's POV 

I'm sitting down on the cold sandy beach remembering what I saw earlier in the store. 

"I guess they're together now." I thought. 

"I mean why wouldn't they? They love each other." 

"I meant nothing to her." 

"Now I just wonder whether she agreed to be my girlfriend because she actually loved me or because she felt sorry for me." 

All these thoughts were going through my head that I lost track of time. I only found out when a gust of cold wind hit my face. The weather is cold since it's getting dark. I'm getting goosebumps and shivers. 

I checked the time and holy Jisoo's it was already 8:16 pm. It's been almost 2 hours since we left our hotel. All of a sudden, I remembered about Tzuyu and quickly stood up and ran towards the car. I can't see Tzuyu inside the car. 

"Where is she?" I asked myself.  

I looked around and scanned the surrounding for a tall girl with Yoda like features. Gladly, I found her sitting actually sleeping on a nearby bench. I ran up to her and called her name. 

"Tzuyu!" I exclaimed. 

"Oh," she woke up from her short nap. 

I stood in front of her panting. 

"Oh, hey Chae," she said while fixing her hair. 

"Why are you sleeping here?" I asked in concern. 

"I was waiting for you but I guess I fell asleep." She replied while stretching her neck muscles. 

I'm such a bad friend. She slept on a bench on this cold evening in an uncomfortable position because of me. 

I hugged her tight because I felt bad for leaving her alone in the car. 

"Why the sudden hug?" She asked. 

"I'm sorry," I replied quickly. 

"Sorry for leaving you alone in the car. You don't even know this place. For a moment, I thought I lost you." 

She just giggled and answered... 

"I know that I came here for the first time but I don't think I'd get lost. I'm old enough to find my way back Chae." She replied with a smirk. 

"Still sorry," I said while facing the ground. 

"Alright alright, let's go back. I'm hungry." She said while dragging me towards the car. 

"Geez, slowly please." 

We drove back to the hotel. Tzuyu drove this time since I nearly killed her earlier with my driving skills. She told me that she would never be in a car when I'm driving. *sighs* 

*At the hotel* 

Tzuyu rang the doorbell and we waited until the door opened and there stood an eagle with her glare that was pointed towards me. 

Why tho? 

We went inside and I noticed that the glare follows wherever I go. 

"What?" I asked facing the eagle. 

"Anything new?" She asked while raising her eyebrows. 

"What do you mean?" I asked back.