71. See you soon

The next day 

Chaeyoung's POV 

"Mina?" I asked as I saw her. 

"Chaengie," She said and smiled beautifully. 

Her smile. I missed it so much. 

"Please don't leave me. I want to stay like this forever." I said and hugged her tightly.

I have no intention to let go of this hug. No matter what happens and whoever comes in between us, I will not leave her again. Even my parents can't come between us this time. 

 "I won't leave you Chaeyoung-ah." She said and cupped my face. She looked at me with those beautiful eyes that had nothing but love and it was for me. 

"I want to come back to you but will you accept me?" She asked. 

"I should be the one to ask you this question. I hurt you a lot. I left again even after I promised you that I would never leave you again." I said and set my gaze to the floor. She squatted and looked at me. 

"It's not your fault Chaengie. It's our fate. These things that we're going through were bound to happen. It's a test for us and I think we're failing the test." She said and started to disappear. 

"Mina? Where are you going?" I asked. 

I don't know what's happening. Why is she disappearing? 

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm coming to you." She said while giggling.  

"What do you mean?" I was panicking because I can't do anything. Mina is giggling all happy while I'm here getting worried about why she is disappearing out of nowhere. 

"Do you only want to see me in your dreams?" She said almost disappearing from my sight. 

"Huh?" I was so confused as to what she was saying. 

"See you soon Chaeyoung-ah!!" She said with her gummy smile and disappeared. 

"See you soon?" I said to myself as I witnessed her disappearing. 

"Mina?" 

"Mina?!" I screamed her name but she was gone.

"Mina!"

I woke up all sweaty and panicked. 

It was just a dream. 

Then I realised what she had said. 

"See you soon Chaeyoung-ah!!"

I freshened up and got ready for uni. As I walked outside, I saw my parents in the dining room eating their breakfast. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Flashback* 

Third Person POV 

"Where is she?" Mrs Son huffed. 

"She's probably on her way." Mr Son replied in a calm tone. 

"It's already 11 pm and she is still out. She is supposed to be here by 9 pm." Chaeyoung's parents especially her mom was furious that her daughter left with that behaviour. She found it very disrespectful. So she and her husband waited for Chaeyoung to come home. 

It was 11:40 pm when Chaeyoung reached home. She came back in a different mood. She left like a rebel but when she came back she seemed lost. 

Of course, Chaeyoung left to freshen her mind. She even went to her favourite place so she could feel at peace and relieve her stress. That's what the place always did for Chaeyoung. But today was different.