7. Open Up

Chaeyoung's POV

*In the cab* 

We decided to tell Dahyun later since Tzuyu didn't want to change our happy mood to an emotional or a sad one. Dahyun will obviously accept us. I know her. If she didn't then why would she tease me and Tzuyu? With that thought, we went to travel around the city. 

I look towards Tzuyu and I can see that she is a bit quiet. She's staring at Dahyun I guess she's thinking about how Dahyun will react. 

She quickly faced the other way as I saw a glimpse of Dahyun's head turn towards Tzuyu. 

Maybe she got startled because Dahyun caught her?

I slowly reached for her hand which resulted in me getting her attention. I signed her that everything will be fine between us three with an assuring nod. 

She smiled and turned towards the window to view the city. Her smile looked stronger than before I guess she got some confidence now. 

Tzuyu's POV 

I didn't expect Chaeyoung to like girls too. She always talked about her favourite artists from the west which was all boys except a few being girls so it was a shock for me when she said that. If I opened up when I first started to have these feelings I wouldn't have to hide and feel trapped in my own thoughts. 

I'm glad Chaeyoung is with me. I just hope Dahyun accepts us so we won't have to drift apart. That won't happen, right?

I shook my thoughts aside. 

There you go again, thinking negative stuff. She will accept us I know it.

With that, I smiled as I'm enjoying Tokyo city right now. 

Dahyun's POV 

I'm not sure but I feel like these two are hiding something.

I turned towards Tzuyu to find her staring at me. She quickly turned around facing the window. 

Why? 

I can tell Chaeyoung saw Tzuyu turn around when I saw her but she didn't say anything. 

Why? 

Instead, she reached for Tuzyu's hands and gave her a nod. 

What does that nod mean? 

I couldn't help but overthink things. 

Did I go too far earlier? Maybe I shouldn't have teased them. Or do they know...? No, no. That can't happen, right? 

I put my thoughts aside and we went to enjoy the rest of the night roaming around, eating at a restaurant, taking pictures but I can tell we're not having fun like we used to do before. 

What changed? Do they really? 

*In Tokyo Tower* 

We're now on the top part of Tokyo Tower enjoying the night city view with the cold wind hitting our face. 

I looked at them and I can see that Tzuyu looks a bit bothered as for Chaeyoung she seems fine or is she acting to be fine? I can't tell. 

Maybe they know and don't know how to confront me? I guess it's better if I tell them. 

The wind is too cold maybe because I'm too nervous? 

I don't want to see them like this. 

I don't want them to be worried about me. 

I don't want them to feel awkward around me like this.