35. Planned

Dahyun's POV

"Actually, I planned our sudden encounter."

Planned? What is he talking about?

"What do you mean planned?" I asked.

He is facing the ground instead of me and he keeps fidgeting his fingers. He sighed before he answered me.

"When I got out of the juvie, I really wanted to meet you. Infact, I was already dying to meet you when I was in there so I could apologise to you for what I did." He trailed of for a while before continuing.

"Actually, I saw you here in Tokyo." He said causing me to furrow my eyebrows.

"I wasn't sure if it really were you so I followed you to the hotel. When I saw you in the garden, I was so happy because I was sure it was you." Wait? So it was him who followed me not Momo eonnie? But she said she followed me too. Aghh!! I'm so confused.

"I didn't have the guts to face you at that time since it was a sudden encounter so I just followed you around the city. I know it's kinda creepy but I couldn't help it and I'm really sorry about that. I finally saw you after years so I was just happy about it that I didn't realise my actions. I'm really sorry, I shouldn't have done that." He apologised with his eyes darted on the ground.

So it was him who followed me around the city. I actually thought it was Momo eonnie from the hotel's garden to Tokyo tower.

Out of nowhere, he held my hands which startled me. He looked me in the eyes and spoke...

"I'm really sorry if I made you feel unsafe or uncomfortable with my actions. I might have to do it again just this once." He said making me confused by what he means.

"What do you-" He hugged me tightly before I could finish my sentence.

"I don't know if you can come back to me or not but whatever your decision is going to be I will agree with it." He paused for a while before continuing but when he uttered those words I was stunned. I didn't know what to do or say to him. I was just there in his arms standing like a statue.

"I still love you Dahyun."

"JB I-"

Before I could say anything more, the scene in front of me broke my heart. I ran towards the person unconciously and held their hand to prevent them from running away.

"W-why are you crying?" I hesitantly asked.

"Oh nothing, something went in my eyes." She said with a chuckle as she wiped her tears.

Why do I feel like you're lying?

Momo's POV

Me and the girls decided to eat out for dinner today. We'll be leaving tomorrow afternoon. I just have to inform Dahyun about it.

I excused myself and went out of the restaurant to give a call to Dahyun. But to my surprise she was already there hugging a guy. I wasn't that far from them so I heard their conversation by mistake.

After hearing the guy's confession to Dahyun, I felt my heart crack and tears started to escape. I ran away from the sight so they won't see me. I was running with tears dripping from my eyes, my hands constantly wiping them. I didn't know where I was heading to. All I had in my mind was to go away somewhere far from here. But someone stopped me by holding my hand.

"W-why are you crying?" It was Dahyun so I acted like something went inside.

"Oh nothing, something went in my eyes." I chuckled while wiping my tears.