28. The date

Mina's POV 

When I went inside the room Momo hushed me as soon as I was about to speak. She pointed at Chaeyoung who was sleeping peacefully. I formed an "O" and went to her slowly. 

"So?" She whispered loudly. Just now she hushed me and now she is whispering loudly. I hushed her this time and whispered in a low tone.

"He asked me out."

Momo shrieked hearing that and so she received a slap on her arm from me. She could've woke Chaeyoung up. 

"Ouch, sorry." She whispered. 

I just gave her an "it's ok" look. 

"And?" She continued. 

"And what?" 

"What did you say?"

I sighed and answered "Yes" and with that she shrieked again but this time much quieter. 

"What happened? You don't look very happy." She asked. 

"I don't know." I paused. 

"You wanna talk outside?" She asked. I nodded and went outside with her to the balcony.

*In the balcony*

Momo stayed silent waiting for me continue my next words.

"Shouldn't I be happy that my crush asked me out on a date?" I asked. 

"Practically, you should. Why are you asking me this anyways? Are you not happy?" 

"I am, but I feel like I should be more happy you know. I've been waiting for this day to come for a year and a half but I don't feel that happy?" I said asking myself. 

"What makes you think that?" She asked. 

"I don't know it's just the feeling I have. When I saw him waiting for me near the fountain I didn't really feel anything. Like no abnormal heartbeats, no nervousness, no blushing, nothing. I didn't even feel any butterflies when he asked me to go on a date with him." I said leaving a shook Momo. 

"What do you mean? You sure you like him?" 

"To be honest, I don't know anymore. Maybe no?"  

"Be sure of your feelings first then take actions ok?" She said putting her hands on my shoulder. I nodded. 

"Why did you agree to date him though?" She asked curiously.

"I thought maybe if I say yes then I could love him back? I don't know." I answered.

"Mitang think about your feelings first if you're not sure about dating then ask them to be your friend first and get to know each other better then you can start dating. But till then stay as friends and get to know each other more that way you can know whether you guys are suitable for each other or not." 

Hmmm

"I guess you're right." 

"So tomorrow when you go on a date with him. Talk to him and find out whether you guys are suitable for each other and get clear about your feelings towards him. If you think you like him you can date him. If not then tell him you want to stay as friends." 

"But what if I hurt him?" I really don't like hurting others. I can't sleep thinking that someone is sad because of me.

"Won't you be hurting him anyways by being with him in a fake relationship?" She asked.