80. Sweet Summer Day

Momo's POV

Sana snatched the envelope from my hand and scanned it through. She gasped and released an astonished...

"WAH!!"

"I know." I sighed.

"Did she tell you the meaning of this or is she clueless too?" Sana asked.

"She told me and that is what 'we have to help her with." I sighed for I don't how many times now.

Chae must be insane for trying to pull this stunt. She isn't even sure if it's going to work.

"How are 'we'-" I cut her off. 

"Us. It's including the rest of the girls." I said and took the envelope from her hand. 

"Well, how are 'we' including the 'girls' suppose to help her with this?" She emphasised the word we and girls. 

"So basically..." I told her the plan Chae told me earlier.

"Why do you seem unsure about this? I think this will work for sure." Sana said with a clueless expression.

"It's because of how Mina reacted when she saw Chae earlier. I'm having doubts about the plan. I want it to work but what if it backfired and doesn't go the way we want for it to go?" I said.

"Oh right, she is stubborn so it might go downhill and I believe the road will be really steep which is a big problem," Sana said realising the impact it could have on Mina.

"Also look at the date. That is one of the problems." I pointed out the date for Sana.

"Isn't this the day?" Sana looked at me so I nodded at her.

"Chae was unsure about it too but seems like this is our only choice seeing how things are between them." It could be easily solved if both parties were to talk it out but since they love playing the push and pull game, it's tough.

This is the time when Mina had to close herself. The timing just loves to play with them.

"They could just talk and solve it peacefu-" I cut her off for the second time. 

"Mina didn't want to see her face. Chae came back to talk, but Mina didn't even come out of her room nor she said anything."

"It's bad then," Sana stated and took the envelope.

"What is?"

We turned towards the voice and found Mina standing at the entrance of the living room. She had ruffled bed hair. Her cheeks were stained with tears and her eyes seemed like it was recovering from a bloodshot state. Basically, she looked dreadful and it hurts me to see her like this.

"Uh... umm," I don't know what got my tongue but I couldn't mutter anything.

"This," Sana said and showed Mina the envelope.

"What's that?" Mina asked in her cold expression.

"See for yourself." Sana sighed and passed the envelope to Mina.

Sana and I both watched Mina as she opened the envelope. We were waiting to see her reaction more than anything because the reaction we get might be helpful for what we will be going to plan.

Third Person POV

Mina got her hands on the envelope. She was hesitant to open it because she already had an idea about what it was going to be. She didn't want her thoughts to be true but why not? Didn't she want to stay away from the cub? If it is what she thinks it is then it could be helpful for her. It will be painful at first but she will learn to live with it as time passes. Right?