27. Feelings

Chaeyoung's POV 

"Wake up. We're here," Jackson shouted. 

Everyone got down one by one and since I was seated at the back. I'm the last one to get out. 

Ugh, I knew this would happen yet I sat at the back. 

But what I didn't know was a certain someone was waiting for me outside the van. 

"Chaeyoung?" They called. 

I stopped but didn't give them any glance. They then continued...

"Are you upset with me?" They asked.

"I have no reason to be upset with you eonnie." I simply said. 

"I thought you were upset because of that ki-" 

"Aah that? Like you said it was a mistake so forget about it eonnie. I'm not upset with you. Don't sweat it alright?" said I with a small smile and continued walking towards the hotel. 

I'm not upset with you Mina eonnie. I just realised something. Something that I was trying so hard to bury but one glance was enough for it to rose. 

Who knew a mere crush would lead to this? I admit I had a little crush on Mina eonnie before I met her. Just the description of her sounded elegant and angel-like so I was really looking forward to meeting her. 

Of course, when I first met her she wasn't like what Momo eonnie described but somehow she stood out. I thought I was a fool for feeling those things when I met her in the tent. I didn't know she was Mina eonnie so I did what I had to do to protect my heart. Act cold. Who would've thought that girl would be none other than Mina eonnie? 

I reached my room which is with the girls so Momo, Sana and of course Mina eonnie. They're my roommates. I put away the stuff I had carried with me. The rest of our luggages were already in our room. The service here is nice. I like it. 

"Chae do you wanna take a shower first?" Sana eonnie asked. 

"Can I?" 

"If you want." 

"Yes, please," I replied rapidly which made her chuckle. 

"You're probably tired so get rest after shower." Sana eonnie is so nice. 

 I'm really tired so I just wanna take a shower and go to sleep. 

"Ok eonnie. Thank you." I replied with my bubbly tone.

Woah what was that?  This is the first time I spoke in that tone since my breakup. 

It was hard to follow my normal routine and it slowly affected my daily life. I would always feel agitated due to lack of sleep. My eyes covered with dark circles and puffiness due to all the crying. I would always be late to school but I couldn't be arsed. I just didn't care anymore. I swear the teachers were fed up of me. 

I guess I'm finally getting back to how I used to be. 

I went inside the bathroom to take shower thinking all of those things in my head. I turned on the shower and started humming some of favourite songs from Twice. They help me destress. 

Mina's POV 

Chaeyoung did say that she is not upset with me but she seems down and I feel like I'm the reason behind it. While I was thinking these things in my head Sana and Chaeyoung started talking about who should shower first. I don't know why but I can't help but glare at these two. It's like I'm keeping an eye at them. Am I jealous? Pfft, of course not.